Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Frame.

Monsterwithin

So I have this idea for the devs to put into a quest to find parts of the stalker and make it into a warframe (kinda like mirage how it tell of her back story and got her parts slowly once you built one).

So let me start off i'm not going to go into complete detail but I will give you the idea what he would be like and how to get.

So How to start getting the stalker parts?

First you will need to get marked by killing bosses and getting him to spawn. But the different's is that you need to scan him over 3 times with the scanner to unlock his quest (people who already scanned him 3 times already get's it unlocked).

Alright so What will the quest be of him?

To find out his back story in the ancient times, what would it be? (like I would know, the devs have to think on that one :3).

Okay now that I have gotten his parts complete and made What will his skills/overall stats be?

He has 15 health (maxed 500) 15 shields (maxed 550) armor 5 (maxed 60) energy 100 (maxed 300) sprint speed being 1.5 (maxed 1.5) being the fastest running warframe.

His first skill will be called Knifes. Cost 5 energy, all knife side arms will have a 40% fire rate for 15 seconds and have a punch though of 1.0, can be increased with duration mods strength mods (the punch though will remain the same).

His second skill will being called Sorrows. Cost 30 energy, you can stun all enemies by giving them a deep depression for a radius of 10 for 8 seconds also once you kill one in the power you will life steal them and your teammates as well, can be increased with duration range and strength mods.

Now his third skill being called Death way. Cost 100 energy, you will throw 1 mini hate scythe towards your aim having a 2 second duration in flight dealing 1000 damage and having a complete punch though with no limits and no gravity effects, can be increased with duration and strength mods.

His final skill being Master of skills. Cost 300 energy, you will be able to take 3 skills from a teammate warframe of a unlimited range (long as you can put your aim on them) for 90 seconds. Now all your range, strength, duration, and power efficiency mods will take effect for the 3 powers, but note that this skill will not be effect by any mods including power efficiency mods not decreasing the energy cost.

Hope you like this!

Edited by Monsterwithin

I suggested a while back to add the Stalkers helmet for Excalibur since they are identical from the neck down. My idea was add it to the "What Stalker" pack and increase the plat price to 1200. There are plenty of people that would spend the plat for a chance to get the Stalkers helmet. People who might otherwise not get the pack, would be more tempted to spend that if there was something exclusive like that in it. Treat it like a cosmetic item with a higher price tag only available in that package. DE would stand to make a ton of money off plat purchases to get it. 

So I have this idea for the devs to put into a quest to find parts of the stalker and make it into a warframe (kinda like mirage how it tell of her back story and got her parts slowly once you built one).

So let me start off i'm not going to go into complete detail but I will give you the idea what he would be like and how to get.

So How to start getting the stalker parts?

First you will need to get marked by killing bosses and getting him to spawn. But the different's is that you need to scan him over 3 times with the scanner to unlock his quest (people who already scanned him 3 times already get's it unlocked).

Alright so What will the quest be of him?

To find out his back story in the ancient times, what would it be? (like I would know, the devs have to think on that one :3).

Okay now that I have gotten his parts complete and made What will his skills/overall stats be?

He has 15 health (maxed 500) 15 shields (maxed 550) armor 5 (maxed 60) energy 100 (maxed 300) sprint speed being 1.5 (maxed 1.5) being the fastest running warframe.

His first skill will be called Knifes. Cost 5 energy, all knife side arms will have a 40% fire rate for 15 seconds and have a punch though of 1.0, can be increased with duration mods strength mods (the punch though will remain the same).

His second skill will being called Sorrows. Cost 30 energy, you can stun all enemies by giving them a deep depression for a radius of 10 for 8 seconds also once you kill one in the power you will life steal them and your teammates as well, can be increased with duration range and strength mods.

Now his third skill being called Death way. Cost 100 energy, you will throw 1 mini hate scythe towards your aim having a 2 second duration in flight dealing 1000 damage and having a complete punch though with no limits and no gravity effects, can be increased with duration and strength mods.

His final skill being Master of skills. Cost 300 energy, you will be able to take 3 skills from a teammate warframe of a unlimited range (long as you can put your aim on them) for 90 seconds. Now all your range, strength, duration, and power efficiency mods will take effect for the 3 powers, but note that this skill will not be effect by any mods including power efficiency mods not decreasing the energy cost.

Hope you like this!

If, and byif I mean would never happen, they did release a Stalker warframe, he would probably have his standard skills minus "Dispel". Slash Dash, Pull, Absorb, and Teleport. Although a passive constant smoke around him would be cool.