Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Procs On Teammates.. What Are Your Experiences With Them?

X3Evanescence

I remember doing random Void runs with some fresh-faced clanmates. They were wondering where all the treasure rooms were, so we just explored around for some time. After we found one room, the three other clanmates were busy looting around and I was waiting for them near an elevator. I eventually got bored and hatched an idea.

Let me just say, I run a max range Radial Blind Excalibur.

I ran back to the treasure room, got a quick Rad proc and let off a Blind. They all freaked out over their screens going white and I innocently claimed that I saw nothing.

~OP's Post~

Well, it was the third day of U14 and i was leveling my Kubrow on it's 7th Forma. My clan mate is Mirage with the Mutalist Quanta/Hall of Mirrors and he shoots off about 9 Bubbles. I accidentally cut one and i get proc'd. My Kubrow immediately turns around and one-shots my clan mate. It was hilarious and weird at the same time. The only thing i could think of at the time about my Kubrow was: 

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I got the Radiation proc from a laser, all while I was in the middle of a fight.

To this day I have yet to sort out if I have been taken down by a teammate or an enemy.

I would like to see enemies employing Radiation procs as a way to deal with Warframes / cause more accidental friendly fire.

Was in a group of 3 with a friend who I had a grudge against, the guy who I didn't have a grudge against went down next to a rotation laser. Was rev'ing him and I could see the other running up to help but got caught in the laser. Did the most badass 90 degree twitch shot with the Lwraith and just sat there crying from laughter for the next minute

Well.. So I was doing a bunch of Void runs earlier today. During one of the T2 Mobile Defence runs I went to, I encountered the usual door hero with Rhino Prime that simply refused to protect the objective. Blabbing that he can solo it himself and so on. Almost got the objective killed and leaving his teammates and me annoyed.

On the way to the second defense terminal I happened to brush past a Void Laser from a Death Orb. My screen flashed white while I was simply coptering with my Dakra Prime...

Then I suddenly noticed the Rhino Prime sprawled on the ground, bleeding out. His response was the obvious "Wtf?" I was also puzzled how he went down in a T2 Mobile Defence as the last time I brushed past him he got his Gold Skin on... Before I noticed the radiation mark on the top of my screen. I also knew that I have coptered through him.

A twisted smile ran across my face.

So any experience with radiation procs on teammates or yourself? Share them!

Go on... I want to hear more after said twisted smile.

But all and all I have not had the chance to do it on my team mate. My clan mate on the other got hit with a rad proc and he had a Orgis+heavy cal, needless to say red filled the screen.