Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Help New Players

GhostWOlf995

Question

So,I decided to help new players get theirs weapon,frame blueprints and other stuff, i already have a good setup and I can solo any mission. If any new player want a frame just send me a message on forum or just rely to this topic and I will help you to get "anything".. I mostly play after 20:00 (gtm+1),but there sre exceptions..

Sry for bad english..

6 answers to this question

So,I decided to help new players get theirs weapon,frame blueprints and other stuff, i already have a good setup and I can solo any mission. If any new player want a frame just send me a message on forum or just rely to this topic and I will help you to get "anything".. I mostly play after 20:00 (gtm+1),but there sre exceptions..

Sry for bad english..

you need to join a clan. Join MSF! XD Just kidding.

No, I'll definitely pass your name to newbies that need help, andm ay even call on you if a boss tries to give me a hard time ^^

Well am not new palyer i am rank 4 but id like to paly with Pro Teamwork players !! i maybe want to get Nyx .. idk i have Rhino is ther a stronger Frame ? and thx i will add u in the game with the same name ( o_HiTMaN_o) !

if you need any help for getting nyx just send me a message :D