Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Excalibur Transmissions (Void Key)

Lloathe

Not sure what actually killed you however the Excalibur is a bug since U14, a remnant of the old dark sector conflict and is unrelated to the issue. As for the log out, servers are being slow at the moment.

Edit: Judging by your new screenshot, since you're in a capture mission its likely new enemies spawned and killed you while the game was failing to extract you as a result of the server issues. Again the excalibur is unrelated, just a buggy remnant of old DS conflicts in which alliance members would contact you.

Edited by Jag272

i tried getting a snap of ecul but i was to slow you can really tell

-snip-

That's definitely not the Stalker transmission then. That's odd, maybe he (the Stalker) was bugged and showed that? Not sure.

Guys he obviously knows what Stalker is. He's got the Dread.

You can purchase that on the market, remember. Even if the price is insane. (I know a few people who bought it)
Edited by Nealybealy

That's definitely not the Stalker transmission then. That's odd, maybe he (the Stalker) was bugged and showed that? Not sure.

You can purchase that on the market, remember. Even if the price is insane. (I know a few people who bought it)

it was a plan excul sitting in a dojo

No its not the stalker, i know the stalker, and the stalker cant kill you if the missions ened, it should have been the load screen back to the player ship

Trouble is, with the current server lag extraction isnt working correctly. I was in a solo defense mission earlier, hit claim and exit and it simply didnt extract, new wave spawned in and killed me and the core but still nothing. Game is just having issues closing lobbies currently, as for what killed you is hard to say. Most likely another bug.

Trouble is, with the current server lag extraction isnt working correctly. I was in a solo defense mission earlier, hit claim and exit and it simply didnt extract, new wave spawned in and killed me and the core but still nothing. Game is just having issues closing lobbies currently, as for what killed you is hard to say. Most likely another bug.

it say mine was the same thing, plus a random communication from anti-stalker

it say mine was the same thing, plus a random communication from anti-stalker

Ye, the excalibur is definitely unrelated though. Been running void a lot the past few days and that excalibur popping up is just a bugged transmission, I guess the game is calling an old conflict one rather than lotus transmission for some weird reason. It's happened on pretty much every void run I've done recently so I wouldn't worry yourself with that.

Edit: Grabbed an image from another thread regarding this bug, this is what you saw yes? If so it's just a bugged transmission and is unrelated.

cvthqil.jpg

Edited by Jag272

Ye, the excalibur is definitely unrelated though. Been running void a lot the past few days and that excalibur popping up is just a bugged transmission, I guess the game is calling an old conflict one rather than lotus transmission for some weird reason. It's happened on pretty much every void run I've done recently so I wouldn't worry yourself with that.

Could be some kind of bug where the game sends Excalibur to kill you as if it was Stalker...but for this guy to be the only one that we know of to be attacked...is interesting.

IS HAYDEN TEEENNOOO

i got the dread bps with in my first few days playing and not knowing what it was sold it, then u14 finally came around and the new tut let us you a paris and i got hooked on bows so i farmed marks, and for a few weeks a ran mission with my best S#&$ waiting for him and he never came (even though he had came and fuced me up every other time i had S#&$ gear on that i was ranking) so i bought the pack, next day the stalker attacked me neally every mission i did.

Edit: Grabbed an image from another thread regarding this bug, this is what you saw yes? If so it's just a bugged transmission and is unrelated.

cvthqil.jpg

How can you define excalibur animation transmission as a bug? Bugs are not intended, this one is

cvthqil.jpg

thats the son of a *@##$

sucks cos of lobby closing issues my kubrow is down to 20% loyalty, he was at 60% which i was gonna fix when my day rolled back around and he liked me enough that inteeracting fixed it but now its gonna take longer, and i'm forma feeding him so thats annoying

How can you define excalibur animation transmission as a bug? Bugs are not intended, this one is

Definitely isnt intentional seeing as people reliably trigger it instead of the final lotus transmission shortly after capturing the last target in captures in particular. On top of that its the same visually and even has the same audio change as the real transmission in the solar rail. Its a bug, hasn't prevented conspiracies spreading ofcourse.

The only real mystery is what managed to kill OP instantly as he suggested. Void monsters wouldnt kill instantly like that even if they did continue spawning, unless a large mob spawned right outside while the servers were failing to register extraction. Could ofcourse come down to the so called "warframe weirdness" too.