Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Excalibur Transmissions (Void Key)

Lloathe

Me and my friends got this twice , on t2 cap , 

Earlier on another t2 mission my friend had gone down (same day ) and was revived with no one around him , he saw no particles , players , sentinels or kubrows. My other friend was dead and confirmed this .

My guess is that its a hint to a friendly warframe that might enter or appear during bad situations ( there were only 2 other people alive  when he went down) he might help killing the stalker or cap vor

Sometimes when I'm at WarFrame login screen my WarFrame shows up as Excalibur but once I login it's back to my standard character...this is getting trippy and I can confirm what Nash said because we are in a clan and we do all our missions together...

So I know A lot of us already knew about this but didn't know what exactly is this, I've been searching this for an hour and still there's no answers... Others said that this might be a bug BUT I guess it's not, if it is a bug the developers probably already fixed this.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a525/darkslayer220/Warframe0024_zps12187b8a.jpg

It only occurs in Capture Void Missions so that means this is all part of the system in the game? because it only occurs when the last target has been captured then after 3 or 5 seconds a video of Excalibur sitting while looking at you then the music changes... Just like how The Stalker do before he shows up to you.

The Stalker looks like an evil Excalibur that uses black magic that hunts you then tries to kill his fellow tennos. 

Maybe this is an AI just like Stalker but with a twist, The Stalker is hunting you right? but this time you will need to hunt Mysterious Excalibur :D (I dont know this is just my theory) 

So if anyone knows what's the purpose of this let us know. :D

The Login-Screen where you sit there as Excalibur is only when your Computer doesnt have a savefile or something correct. Happens everytime i log in from my Laptop because Excalibur is the standart Warframe - so thats normal.

What bugs me is the fact that the first time I saw him, I thought its just a glitch so I started runing towards the extraction  point. While runing I realised the enemies werent shooting at me nor my sentinel ( it was dead at that time) so I went back and saw someone from the other side of the room in a gunfire with the Corrupted. Now that freaked me out, could it be possible when you see this message it spawns randomly an excalibur spectre somewhere at the map?

Recently, i went on a Void 1 Capture mission on my own. There were 2 targets, 1 of which i took out fairly quickly. Then i went looking for the second one. For some reason, the second target spawned right beside the escape room (lol), and immediately escaped when i saw him. After he escaped, something weird happened. Normally when bosses taunt you, there would be a tiny screen appearing in your game showing the boss. This time, an excalibur appeared in the screen. He didn't taunt me or anything, he just squat there looking at me. Is this supposed to happen?

Yeah ive done pretty much the same amount of capture runs , you're right it usually happens after the second target has been captured.

I thought it might have been an arch wing promo , but it doesn't seem like excalibur has any wings on him , it also looks like he is either floating in space or is in some room in the void.

ok through monday yesterday staring from 10 pm to 1 in the morning excalibur showed up instead of lotus, mostly the day i was playing i was just doing od type missions and tower missions in the void, But around the i time i said is when Excalibur showed up instead of lotus. But what freaked me out is he  just stared at me, he said nothing and just stared at me the whole time. That was freaking disturbing.

if anybody knows whats that about or has the same problem as i do i would like to know,thank u.

p.s: i would show the picture but i dont think this would let me.attach one

Edited by sirbee