Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Excalibur Transmissions (Void Key)

Lloathe

I also encountered the exact same thing.. twice. And something even more creepy is that i tried to do a invasion mission of the corpus side on Saturn and instead of spawning at the corpus outpost (or ship i'm not sure) i spawned in this VERY VERY VERY werid place with lotus/tenno marks everywhere.. i made a video and posted it on youtube just for proof.. but it was creepy and the doors opened but there was a barrier stopping me from going in here a link to the video (its unlisted so only people with link can see) but holy sheep this is creeping me out. 

P.S it felt like slender man when the excalabur transmission appeared (Hope he dosent hunt me down.. i'm a innocent volt D:) oh and i was doing this with my friend (we are a 2-man team that is awesome :D) and he didn't get the transmission... only i did.. this is some warframe paranormal activity going on here

Edit:This just happened recently but i was doing a normal alert and finished it went to extraction, ship flew off into space. Then my screen went black, at first i thought it was just normal and i will go to the loading screen but no, I ended somewhere on the map in-front of a door dead with no button to revive or any signs of corpus guys/robots that killed me (i had 4 at that time) this lasted for 3 secs then i suddenly went back to the loading screen.. here's a picture i took when i was dead (Its really sad how i wasn't recording at that time other wise i could show you everything that happened after extraction) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321603797

Edited by ProtossVoidray

I just did 2 T1 capture missions...in the first one nothing happened. In the second one I got the message some seconds after my team mate got the last objective. The creepiest thing is... Only I recived the transmission. My squad member did not O.O