Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hikou Prime Drop Table

Nervara

Don't worry this isn't one of those fix it now ramblings. All I have to say is the drop rates/table of the Hikou Prime (Specifically the pouches) seem to be extremely low. After about 4 r so hours of survival farming for the BP I began the farm for the pouches. A fellow Council member was kind enough to share his whole 30x T1C Keys. 27 in and still no pouch. We thought this may have been a rng bug or something of the sort. So we ask around and others say they've done over 70 and never got one. So I am wondering if maybe it's the drop tier itself or a bug. I do see some are finding them but the drop rate seems extremely low in my opinion. 

My suggestion is to move the drops to a higher tier. Throughout my grind I received 10 Boar Prime receivers and lots of other prime junk. It is simply overtaken by useless prime drops. 

This is how it has worked since they first started doing Prime Access.  Drop rates are set to around 1% to get you to pay $100 for the newest stuff.  Just wait for the Volt Prime Access to come out and then start grinding the Nyx stuff.  I'm going to start grinding the Loki stuff this weekend I think.

This is how it has worked since they first started doing Prime Access.  Drop rates are set to around 1% to get you to pay $100 for the newest stuff.  Just wait for the Volt Prime Access to come out and then start grinding the Nyx stuff.  I'm going to start grinding the Loki stuff this weekend I think.

+1 thats what i did for loki prime