Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Unsightly Leg Growth / General "symmetry Please" Thread.

Dr.Foxy

I know that in typing this, I have an incredible bias towards the topic, OCD and whatnot.

But I can't stand the growth on Saryn's right leg. Maybe it's just me.

I can see why some people would appreciate it, and how it suits her artstyle. But I can't stand when a frame has one small tidbit that stops it from being symmetrical.

Why not add the option to replace it with one of the armors, Much like Banshee's huge-&#! pauldron?

I don't think many people would mind the added customization, but what do you guys think?

It's not just you, I dislike it quite a bit also. They could maybe make a new skin for her at some point that removes the nasty infested bits. And a similar thing for Banshee's massive pauldron would be very much welcome as well. Come to think of it, could do the same for Rhino's dangly bits while we're at it, nothing asymmetrical about it but it's just... ugh. :P

It's not just you, I dislike it quite a bit also. They could maybe make a new skin for her at some point that removes the nasty infested bits. And a similar thing for Banshee's massive pauldron would be very much welcome as well. Come to think of it, could do the same for Rhino's dangly bits while we're at it, nothing asymmetrical about it but it's just... ugh. :P

Yeah I would love the removable bits to actualy be optional especialy for free

Trinity's skirt and wings

banshi's shoulder

syran's infested parts

ember's leg cloth

valk's restraignts

What next?

Loki's left thigh armor?

Vauban's lopsided alt helm?

Even Excal has a tube one side of his chest.

Many of the frames have asymmetrical details, options are fine, but as the first few replies have shown, where will it end?

Banshee's shoulder pauldron, like several other frames that already seem to have additions to their base model are already change-able/removable.

Upon closer inspection, the growth on Saryn's leg is actually one of these additions as well.

Things like Loki's leg and Vauban's helm are static models.

Ergo, it wouldn't be that much of a difficulty for Saryn's Leg to be interchangeable, like Oberon's shoulders.