Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin And Host Migration Issue

-AR.Gourry

Not sure if this should be put in another bug section because of the nature of the bug so i am putting it in general.

This bug has been going on a while and maybe no one has really mentioned it before or just not enough not sure.

Anyway The issue is With Rhino's Iron skin and possibly Valkyr's hysteria(not tried) but i know when you fall into a pit or off the map like a cliff you will lose iron skin, it makes sense, but every time there is a host migration you lose iron skin and i highly doubt that was intended.(if it was would love to know why).

I mean sometimes I and other have cast iron skin and suddenly host gets a Dc'ed or if in a def leaves while others stay, we get the host migration and if have enough energy cast iron skin again and if not we could easily go into bleed-out mode where the iron skin could have helped but lack of energy to cast after the migration.

Yep if you fall into pits when Valkyr hysteria is activated you will lose it =) but I dont know about this if you lose it during host migration =)

+ I dont want to be mean on you, but how about learn to play without non-stop iron skin skill activated? =D

oh i play nekros and other frames for void runs and such just use Rhino prime and iron skin for basic stuff just cause if i run with non-can member i tend to have to go into a mob to revive and last thing i need to happen is going down due to usual infested swarming me or if really unlucky a toxic ancient breathing on me and no iron skin to stop the poison. i was noticing more cause of the gate crash event i went Rhino prime for a bit before switching to zephyr for finding containers and better movement even when i did 0 damage to everything

Yep if you fall into pits when Valkyr hysteria is activated you will lose it =) but I dont know about this if you lose it during host migration =)

+ I dont want to be mean on you, but how about learn to play without non-stop iron skin skill activated? =D

Because knockdown sucks?

Why would anyone play Rhino without knockdown & damage mitigation? Why ignore a perfectly useful and functional power? We're not talking about Psychic Bolts here...