Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holy Crap, Furax. [Awesome Weapon Appreciation]

Seraph117

I recently picked up the Furax gauntlets on a whim, and now I think they're the coolest thing ever. They're fast, strong (against Grineer and Corpus), allow you to Falcon Punch! things in half, and have the best downed enemy finisher of all time. 

DE, excellent job making fun and interesting weapons for us to use!

I love my Furax! Esp that downed attack on enemies! I just wish the ragdolls had more weight when you kill them with a charge attack, you'd think that they'd come flying into a wall but they just turn into a wet noodle once you kill them, or worse, they'd split in half.

I love my Furax! Esp that downed attack on enemies! I just wish the ragdolls had more weight when you kill them with a charge attack, you'd think that they'd come flying into a wall but they just turn into a wet noodle once you kill them, or worse, they'd split in half.

I love how your name fits your love of the Furax.

The very first time I saw someone use the downed attack with the Furax, I went ballistic.

It's amazing.

Bought the weapon immediately afterwards, haven't regretted it one bit.

Kazuya's Lightning Screw uppercut from Tekken? Yes please.

Dropping down one of the new Grineer mine-shaft tiles directly onto a lancer, then pulping his vitals with a flurry of power-fist punches?

Awesome.

Truly awesome, as in 'awe inspiring'.

Also, this thread contains all of my reasons for loving the new fist weapons.

They aren't that great, but they look and feel fantastic.

Fun > Efficiency.

If only the whole community could be like you, forums would be a better place. Games are about fun, not efficiency. Something people tend to forget.