Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare 0 Fusion Cores

ArsVampyre

I am so frustrated with this reward.  Every T4 Exterminate has rewarded me a Rank 0 fusion core. Half of my T4 runs have rewarded Rank 0 fusion cores.

I thought this was taken out of the game?  I know I reported it; why is this bug still hanging around in the same places, still irritating everyone?  

Maybe it's really rewarding a Rank 5 fusion core; if so, please please PLEASE get it fixed because it looks like it rewards NOTHING.

I think those actually translate into 5 rare 5's if I'm not mistaken?

Whenever I get those, I check my mods and I get an increase of rare 5's. Have never received a rare 0 since.. the longest time now, and I've been in the void non stop since the prime access.

If you sort by recent mods, you will see it is a maxed ranked fusion core. They usually show up like this because they are really a pack of 5 rare fusion cores for T4s. The only un-ranked cores I have gotten lately was from the Gate Crash event from the caches I think.

since the last ui change, there are a number of mods that even when you fuse them to max value  and confirm they will be shown as  9/10 filled with one dot not lighting up. cryo rounds is a perfect example of this, maxed in fusion process to 90% but 75% and one dot unlit when you exit the process page is shown after, put it back and it say fully ranked.