Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Thinking About The Prime Armor Accessory

Shuuro

If you're in need of a little push to decide if you want that prime armor or not, here's a little visual display of what it can do.

What it looks like normally.

xnoIEpZ.jpg

..and how it looks like when you channel your energy

The energy coming from each piece of the prime armor starts to over charge, giving a nice visual effect.

sJQNZeW.jpg

Overall, I think it's a great accessory, very nice for those who want to spice up their visuals on warframe.

Edit: For those of you who are curious on the color pallets you can change on the armor, take a look at this.

VnTsAlS.jpg

JhWXcU7.jpg

9MbkOAZ.jpg

Edited by Shuuro

That looks sick, especially on your frame. Sadly I have to pay for prime accessories. ;-; 

Well, you got roughly about 3 months to get it.

I'm one of those people that love to make my in game avatars look nice, so this was definitely a treat to get.

I'll be honest, I read the title and thought you were going to list reasons why one should either not buy it or hold off on buying the accessories pack. To which my reply would have been, too late, already bought.

But I agree, this armor set is really stunning. Now only if I had the money back when ember prime and rhino prime accesses were available to have gotten those syandana's...

Welp, here's to hoping DE releases a third prime syandana.

Hey, does anyone think that misa prime syandana has a chance to be re-released? Since it wasn't in a separate accessories pack like all the other accessories have been? Because I would totally pay for just Misa prime.

I'll be honest, I read the title and thought you were going to list reasons why one should either not buy it or hold off on buying the accessories pack. To which my reply would have been, too late, already bought.

But I agree, this armor set is really stunning. Now only if I had the money back when ember prime and rhino prime accesses were available to have gotten those syandana's...

Hey, does anyone think that misa prime syandana has a chance to be re-released? Since it wasn't in a separate accessories pack like all the other accessories have been? Because I would totally pay for just Misa prime.

Sadly I don't think it will be re-released.

It was the most expensive prime accessory, since you had to get the full package to receive it. No accessory package back then.

If it was re-released, quite a few people would be upset (for a reasonable reason at that).

Nope, I've got Misa Prime on PS4 and have researched to find that any items offered in Prime Access packs are one time exclusives. Never will they be available again. Not to mention, Misa was only available with the full pack so that makes it the most expensive exclusive accessory. Doubt very highly it will be attainable again.

For what it's worth, the only thing anyone says is "Whoa, where'd you get that syandana!" then when I tell them that it isn't available anymore they say "oh, so you're just showing it off to &!$$ people off then?" "No, I just think it looks sick with my other prime gear and accessories.

The above scenario has happened many times with more or less butthurt.

Edited by (XB1)kestral9999

Nope, I've got Misa Prime on PS4 and have researched to find that any items offered in Prime Access Accessory packs are one time exclusives. Never will they be available again.

For what it's worth, the only thing anyone says is "Whoa, where'd you get that syandana!" then when I tell them that it isn't available anymore they say "oh, so you're just showing it off to &!$$ people off then?" 

I have never had anyone give me a negative remark on my Prime access accessories.

I'm sorry to hear you're getting butthurt people.

if anything, you're probably one of the most unique people on the PS4, stand proud Tenno!

Edited by Shuuro

Sadly I don't think it will be re-released.

It was the most expensive prime accessory, since you had to get the full package to receive it. No accessory package back then.

If it was re-released, quite a few people would be upset (for a reasonable reason at that).

As someone who bought the first prime access pack, i'd be pissed. As he said, we had to pay 3 times as much as the current prices from prime cosmetics. It would cause more butthurt than if they re-released excal prime and founder weapons in regards to the money aspect of it.

Yeah, it looks hella cool.

I would love the set for my Rhino Prime.

But will I fork over 50 dollars for something shiny? Hell f&$king no.

That's a whole other video game right there! And don't even mention what else comes with the package... Useless garbage. It's already been stated by many other Tenno that the Boosters NEED to be removed and the price reduced. I would gladly give DE more of my hard enared cash if they would listen to their player base and let them buy what they want.

I'd buy the armour but have no use for boosters. Not a fan of paying for things I don't want so i'll pass unfortunately.

It would be lovely if we were able to create our own prime pack.

I would just pick the armor,plats and maybe nyx. No intrest for hikou,scindo,boosters,sugatra.

But I understand that isn't possible.

Agreed.

I have zero interest in the weapons, the boosters and I really don't need the plat.

At most i'd want the accessories and maybe Nyx.

Edited by Ailissa

Nope, I've got Misa Prime on PS4 and have researched to find that any items offered in Prime Access packs are one time exclusives. Never will they be available again. Not to mention, Misa was only available with the full pack so that makes it the most expensive exclusive accessory. Doubt very highly it will be attainable again.

For what it's worth, the only thing anyone says is "Whoa, where'd you get that syandana!" then when I tell them that it isn't available anymore they say "oh, so you're just showing it off to &!$$ people off then?" "No, I just think it looks sick with my other prime gear and accessories.

If that's how it is, then there's no point in trying to agrue about it, so like I said in my original post:

Here's to hoping DE releases a third prime syandana. *crosses fingers and waits*

Am I the only one who thinks releasing gear to never be available again for money during a BETA feels wrong.
The founders stuff I understand they payed for the foundation of the game, but releasing exclusive cashgear before official release is dubious at best.

the pic is misleading. use a white frame with acc energy different than your immortal skin/frame energy

How is it misleading?

I'll take a few screenshots of it on a black frame with the accessories using bright colors. That way you can see the different color pallets it uses.

I'll put the screenshots up as soon as imgur feels like working.