Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thought About Od And Drops

(PSN)iTJ84

Now that Nyx Prime is out with the new prime weapons, the Void is getting flooded with all sorts of drops now and has become increasingly difficult to obtain certain parts. This time around I bought the Prime Access to get Nyx Prime, because of how frustrating it was to get Loki Prime. I'm one of those that doesn't mind farming for my parts, but after running close to 100 T1 survivals (mine and others) to finally get a chassis is a little much for me.

I was thinking, why not bring some missions to OD? It only has 4, not counting ODA. Bring something like a rescue or MD to the Derelict. Better yet, why not some Hives. I think the Hive missions would fit perfectly in OD. PS4 doesn't have the Gate Crashers event yet, but I think that could possible fit in some way.

We just need to have some more missions to spread out the drops so we don't end up getting 8 Boar Prime BPs in 10 runs.

Just a thought.

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

If you patiently just wait a week, you can easily buy the parts at a fairly low price just selling a few junk parts you got from the towers. I've been using this event to speed make Forma's from the plat of selling the parts I'm finding :)

Another secret is to browse the Asian market when you want to buy, and the North American market when you want to sell. Shhh, don't tell anyone, though. Forum-frequenter secret only.

I remember farming for the Burston Prime parts. It was literally hell for the one that dropped in ODS, because infested didn't (and might still) drop personal life support units as often as Corpus/Grineer units do. Still, more mission varients in the Derelicts wouldn't be unwanted by me.