Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Lock N Load Ascension just successfully moved up to Mountain tier. We just want to congratulate all our brothers and sisters over at LNLA on the successful transition. And also let people know this is a great time to not only join us but to join them as well. If you'd like to join LNLA feel free to reach out to Warlord Wolfy or Bubba5234. 

Cheers!

On 9/27/2014 at 9:16 PM, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Thanks Kold.... and this guy ^ runs the biggest and most powerful alliance on the game at the moment... of which Lock n Load is a part of. Together with many other clans, we make up the single most powerful force in the game thus far. 

Xodus i  we met in a solar rail war on Eris where you kicked my &#! (Ex-Strategist for AR)  

On 10/7/2014 at 8:40 PM, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Stat update - 257 Current Members.

Alliance Capacity - 51 clans (Scaled back from 87 during the purge of all inactive clans so our overall activity was not hurt)

Solar Rail Node Control - 7 Nodes (combining all clan rails as well as alliance rails)

Note: We are nearing our max capacity and even though will be purging a few inactive members, the space is now becoming extremely limited as it takes to time expand within our alliance now due to max capacity space. 

Create a Sister Alliance then, its the best way to send clans that have been rejected by the main alliance

21 hours ago, (XB1)crouptedhuzzy said:

Create a Sister Alliance then, its the best way to send clans that have been rejected by the main alliance

Hey man, those stats you are quoting are from way back in 2014... not only have they completely changed, but the Alliance we reside in has as well. We have a few "Sister Alliances" already as it is and can always recommend people join them at times like these when we are at max capacity. If you are looking for an Alliance, feel free to send me a msg and we can try to find your clan an home if you like.

16 hours ago, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Hey man, those stats you are quoting are from way back in 2014... not only have they completely changed, but the Alliance we reside in has as well. We have a few "Sister Alliances" already as it is and can always recommend people join them at times like these when we are at max capacity. If you are looking for an Alliance, feel free to send me a msg and we can try to find your clan an home if you like.

Sorry may bad and i refuse your offer.I'm dreaming big for solar rails and i do not plan on siding with AR (That is the only reason i refused) even if that means going against AoW and AR at the same time i'll do it so consider this a declaration of War! 

7 hours ago, (XB1)crouptedhuzzy said:

Sorry may bad and i refuse your offer.I'm dreaming big for solar rails and i do not plan on siding with AR (That is the only reason i refused) even if that means going against AoW and AR at the same time i'll do it so consider this a declaration of War! 

Strange... I never mentioned AR. It appears you came to this discussion with a predetermined mindset from the get go. Unfortunate. None the less, I wish you luck. See you on the battlefield. 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

On 10/30/2016 at 6:27 PM, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Strange... I never mentioned AR. It appears you came to this discussion with a predetermined mindset from the get go. Unfortunate. None the less, I wish you luck. See you on the battlefield. 

Am i not wrong in saying you are in a truce with AR or are you still at War (Most may think i'm dumb going against THE best Alliance in the game and don't get me Wrong i know i'm out numbered by a long shot but as they say Numbers do not mean victory) If your not with AR i'm more than happy to leave you be.