Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Looking for clan as well. Gt:shokwave

Invite sent. Welcome to the clan!

Status Update: Hit the 300 cap every day for the past week after deleting 10-15 inactives each day! Almost at a full 300 active players.

Alliance is at Maximum Capacity and just successfully took Solar Rail #4! This makes 7 Rails within the Alliance under our control!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Please send me an invite, ive been playing for over a month with a clan of just 18 (most of which dont bother to play).

Hopefuly this is the clan ive been looking for.

GrowlingMass183

I can promise that if its not the clan you are looking for, its still the best you are going to find... and you are more than welcome here! I will send an invite when I get on in a bit.

Hey is it alright if I join I'm nearly a rhino prime and I'd like to meet some good friends to play with and trade with.

Can you private message me please if I can join please thanks

And whats the rank system how do I rank um in the clan

I will send an invite in a few mins when I get on.

Our ranking system is fairly basic.

Founder

Council

Squad Command 1/2/3  Currently Named : The Immmortals (Sq 1), Sq 2 Command(deciding a name), And Hell Hounds(sq 3)

Squad 1/2/3   Currently Named : The Emissaries (sq 1), Squad 2 (deciding a name), and Devil Dogs (sq 3)

Essentially it is 3 smaller clans working together as 1 clan the way I have set it up. Each squad corresponds with a squad command. The Squad command acts as a small scale council handling issues for their individual squad such as squad name, squad events, monitoring participation, and electing new members to join their squad command.

The council is where the clan comes together for co-ordination between squads for things such as solar rail attacks, clan-wide events, and some negative issues such as complaints and concerns. Current there are only 4 Council members... who have been here for the majority of the clan's existence and have contributed and shown their commitment with no question.

The Founders consist of DoomShockx and Myself. We, along with a couple other close friends started the clan having no idea what it would turn into... but here we are! And I believe if I am going to do something, I am going to do it to the best of my ability... so that drive has pushed the clan to where it is today with the help of every member in there.

What makes our clan great, is not any individual (even though we have plenty of great individuals), but our entire group. We have people of all ages and skill levels, but it has been the ongoing theme of just mutual respect amongst our own that has guided the clan this far, and as far as it will go.... So thanks everyone who has helped up to this point.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Any chance of an invite?

Just left my clan because I was tired of being the only one contribuing to research and having two clan leaders that hadn't played in two weeks.

I'm Rank 11, very active and always willing to help

Of course you can... sending an invite right now. See you soon.

Hey, I only started playing 3 days ago but am already Mastery rank 3, well on my way to 4 with how often I have been playing. I have also been extremely active in Gate Crash, currently sitting at 10/15 Exposure Points and unlocked Ceres last night. Most of what I learned about the game came from the Wiki and experimenting, I realize I am not the leading expert on things but I would like to help out newer players figure out what they need to know to get a good start in game. Also experiencing the same problems as lilrick1z. No one I know plays so it is hard to get groups together to clear the lesser played nodes.

Edited by (XB1)Immortal Icarus

Hey, I only started playing 3 days ago but am already Mastery rank 3, well on my way to 4 with how often I have been playing. I have also been extremely active in Gate Crash, currently sitting at 10/15 Exposure Points and unlocked Ceres last night. Most of what I learned about the game came from the Wiki and experimenting, I realize I am not the leading expert on things but I would like to help out newer players figure out what they need to know to get a good start in game. Also experiencing the same problems as lilrick1z. No one I know plays so it is hard to get groups together to clear the lesser played nodes.

Seems like a problem that you could get some help with here... tons of players all the time doing almost anything you can think of! I will send you an invite right away. Feel free to ask questions in our clan/alliance chat once you get here and you can usually find answers to most of your questions also.

Hey i would love an invite i have only been playing about a week and i love it i am level 4 and always playing thanks

For Sure! Invite will be sent when I get on today.

"#1 Overall Clan/alliance" You sure about that?

And I am 110% Sure. If you aren't sure, then check the leaderboards for kills weekly, past event scores, who the only group to successfully take solar rails is... plus our community as absolutely amazing. Hosting events with prizes, helping eachother with whatever is needed...  I honestly don't know what more could be offered here.

Kills are in no way  can class a clan a "#1 Overall Clan" all top kills mean is the amount of players in the clan there is no skill to that. Also just out of interest if you guys are "#1 Overall Clan" why are you getting beaten by a Shadow clan in the event?

Been focused on Solar Rail Wars for the past week... like real clans do. Didn't have the time to just play it over and over for the whole week like 2 of your members lol. Congrats to you guys though for real... I said it to you before it is impressive what you have accomplished. Its just too bad you are so focused on analyzing other clans achievements instead of celebrating your own. Kills is the only consistent leaderboard that exists on the game all the time to gauge a clan. The events come every so often and is another measuring stick for sure, but one event score compared to all of our statistics still doesn't, in my opinion, make you guys #1 over us, and I don't know who you going to call #1 if not us. We had #1 in cryotic by a landslide, and even just over the past couple hours since I asked the clan to do some, we have gone up over 100 exposures... imagine if we had the full week to focus on it.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Good job on the Gold Lock n Load. We were sure Tenno Germany were gonna have it.

And for the record, "real clans" focus on whatever they feel is important. To us that's nailing 2 hour T4 Survivals and topping Event leaderboards and all that stuff. Solar rails really don't prove anything to us at all. 

Edited by (XB1)ZERO7896

Yeah Good job everyone. Got that gold! Just another one under our belts!

Congrats also to Elite Gaming on taking the #1 Overall Score on the Gate Crash... Amazing accomplishment for just a Shadow Clan!

As well as Tenno Germany for taking 2nd in our tier and making it a REALLY close battle for us! Good job guys.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Good job on the Gold Lock n Load. We were sure Tenno Germany were gonna have it.

And for the record, "real clans" focus on whatever they feel is important. To us that's nailing 2 hour T4 Survivals and topping Event leaderboards and all that stuff. Solar rails really don't prove anything to us at all. 

Your right, I probably worded that sentence very poorly... and I apologize to anyone I offended beacuse the point I made was just me being defensive. The point I should have made was that we are not just #1 in kills(week after week), and thats not the only thing that makes us #1 Overall in my opinion.

Thank you for the congrats and assuming you are from Tenno Germany, Congrats to you on silver also... was a good Fight! Also, sorry Zero this isn't directly against you at all... and yeah I really thought T.G. was going to take it for a bit too! Had us worried right til the end haha.

You want a list of achievements?

Here:

We have had the #1 Overall event score in Cryotic (by a pretty massive amount)

#1 Mountain score in gate crash, #2 Overall and that is during a week of solar rail war distractions.

Update: Possible #1 Overall Score due to leaderboard bugs.

#1 Kills since the beginning, beating out every other clan in every tier since shadow status (even the mountains and moons)

We have personal clan solar rail control and our alliance holds more solar rail nodes than any other group

We are a large part of the ONLY group in the game thus far to successfully take not just 1, but 4 solar rails now

We also have individuals who spend time focusing on things like individual leaderboard scores and have gotten the top scores multiple times, on multiple levels... unfortunately the scores reset weekly and don't archive yet.

Along with being the largest and most active clan in the largest and most active alliance... also doing things like having regular clan and alliance events organized in which offer prizes that range from pretty much any FULL Prime set of almost any weapon or warframe, rare mods, platinum and more.

I don't think there are many groups in this game that do it ALL like we do (And im not trying to be arrogant at all), but if there are... then go ahead and say something, let everyone know like we do and be proud of it... try making yourself look better instead of trying to make other clans/alliances look worse. And if we are not #1 overall... then can someone please tell me who is? Speak up and claim the spot? It seems our clan is the only one who actually proclaims our status as #1, and does it because we have many achievements to back it up. So I repeat 1 more time, if Lock n Load is not #1, then someone tell me who is.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03