Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Kills are in no way  can class a clan a "#1 Overall Clan" all top kills mean is the amount of players in the clan there is no skill to that. Also just out of interest if you guys are "#1 Overall Clan" why are you getting beaten by a Shadow clan in the event?

UPDATE: Actual leaderboard scores on the GC event were completely glitched. Our reported score on the leaderboards is 581, but the ACTUAL Score we got is 2,033. I am not 100% sure, but I do think we got the #1 OVERALL score in this event once again also so... yeah Lock n Load #1! Good job everyone!

Also Moon Barracks was completed... Twice! Was done during the GC event but unfortunately is also glitched out and hasn't let us expand yet... but heads up Moon Tier, cuz here we come!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

For what it's worth, my two cents on the #1 debate is this:

There's no single metric to actually compare different size clans that makes any sense. That's why clan scores are broken out by bracket. In the last event, Elite did so much better than their bracket that it's clear if there were some concept of "overall" for an event they'd be due the gold, but usually it isn't so clear. On a raw "sum of scores" comparison larger clans have such an advantage that it doesn't make sense to compare. But a comparison of average player score generally isn't fair either because on that front smaller clans have an advantage. I wasn't terribly fond of hearing clans in other brackets advertise with the term "overall" number one, but in the end, I chalked it up to marketing materials, embraced it and parodied it in ours. Watermelon is by far the number one clan in the "named after fruit" category, which everyone knows is the most important statistic.

There's no single metric to actually compare different size clans that makes any sense. That's why clan scores are broken out by bracket. In the last event, Elite did so much better than their bracket that it's clear if there were some concept of "overall" for an event they'd be due the gold, but usually it isn't so clear. On a raw "sum of scores" comparison larger clans have such an advantage that it doesn't make sense to compare. But a comparison of average player score generally isn't fair either because on that front smaller clans have an advantage. I wasn't terribly fond of hearing clans in other brackets advertise with the term "overall" number one, but in the end, I chalked it up to marketing materials, embraced it and parodied it in ours. Watermelon is by far the number one clan in the "named after fruit" category, which everyone knows is the most important statistic.

The term Overall #1 just really grinds my gears. The Named after fruit category is pretty serious stuff, dont think we're even on that kind of level. 

I feel like my point about being the #1 Overall clan is being taken too personally. I claim this designation for my clan as a group, not as individuals. I have never said that any individual in my group, including myself, is any better than any individual out there that isn't part of the clan! I am not pig headed and arrogant, just proud of our accomplishments. 

I do agree there is no SINGLE metric to gauge a #1 overall clan right now, but there are many things to go off of, and I use what I know exists. I started claiming #1 Overall tittle for my clan when we, as a Shadow/Storm clan, were doing better in pretty much every aspect of the game than any other clan(larger or smaller, and proved it can be done, just like Elite Gaming just did). Sure the message was general, and I believe its was as true then as it is now, but the message was mostly directed to people automatically thinking that "Moon clans" were instantly the best clans in the game cuz of the ranking system when early on there was very little knowledge among the general public about how clans actually worked. I have only used leaderboards and statistics that are group based, since that is the only way I know of to properly measure a CLAN in this game. My message has been twisted and misconstrued to the point where it sounds like you think I am claiming the rank due to things that, in my eyes, have nothing to do with clan rank status.

Aside from actual statistics, another factor that I mentioned before, is how great our community is (not just that of our clan, but the alliance we belong to also). We Host weekly events for the public, multiple events for the alliance and I am not positive, but any other warlords like myself are probably hosting in house clan only events also. Along with the size of our community and ease of finding a squad for just about any situation in our alliance chat that is much larger than any regional chat now.... and any clan that can within our alliance, or any other that has the same thing to offer... SHOULD! 

I don't understand how or why people have taken offence to my comments as I have never lied or claimed anything that wasn't true... rather stated statistics that to me, add up to us being the overall #1 Clan in the game. If you want I can just go by individual accomplishments and list them all like I already did and just say we are "#1 here, and here, and here, and here, and here"... ect, unfortunately that won't fit in the title... You guys can go ahead and do the same. I am not going to nor have I complained, or tried to stop you if you get a legitimate claim to any #1 Statistic... but until you can average more #1 spots in more area's than us, I will continue to claim our clan is #1 overall. I am sorry if it upsets anyone, but I am not reforming the way I have successfully built our clan to what it is, and what it will continue to be.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hmmphh.... such arrogance #1 should have some dark sectors.

We do have a Dark Sector, and could have more personal rails if we had advocated for more earlier... but we choose to claim rails in the name of our alliance to benefit our entire group... we aren't selfish. And besides... I believe our group of players has taken more solar rails in real battles now than you claimed for free at the beginning of the game lol... maybe search for some facts before making random accusations?

Just returning the favor. I don't appreciate you posting on my threads.

Oh I am sorry, but I must say I do appreciate your posting on my thread though. Thanks for the bump!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Well Lock n' Load isn't number one, no one clan is number one, nor will one clan be number one.

Lock n Load #1.

P.S.

You may as well take the #1 Moon clan title off of your post, Our barracks is done already and we are on the way, just waiting for DE to fix some bug. 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Update: Moon Barracks glitch has been fixed! We can now house up to 1000 people!

Recruiting has now become more focused on finding those willing to participate in Solar Rail Battles when needed.

Contact any of the recruiter's one page on if you are interested!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Is there any chance I could get an invite? Despite a little hate on here, I see nothing but good. I am more than willing to be involved solar rail conflicts and contribute what I can!

Sounds good!  I will get an invite sent out to you as soon as I get on in a lil bit here.

im intrested in joining the clan im on daily and i will contribute

Same also goes for you Pass... Talk to you all soon

Sounds good!  I will get an invite sent out to you as soon as I get on in a lil bit here.

Same also goes for you Pass... Talk to you all soon

Sounds good to me, I'll be on for several hours this afternoon, so I'll keep an eye out. I looked for the invite yesterday, but I didn't get one (I guess you have to be online). I'm excited nonetheless!

The reason people take offence to it is because the only leaderboards you top is kills and then go on to say "number one overall clan" which for some reason you guys take that achievement with bride although there is no skill involved. Also just out of interest you said "but until you can average more #1 spots in more area's than us" please could you just go over these because to my knowledge other than kills you guys really don't top that much?

We also have the first place trophies in both the Gate Crash and Cryotic events. And Leaderboards are bugged buddy.

We also have the first place trophies in both the Gate Crash and Cryotic events. And Leaderboards are bugged buddy.

So does the clan I am in...so are we best clan overall?

Also leaderboards are only bugged for one event.....

Edited by (XB1)Jacck F

The reason people take offence to it is because the only leaderboards you top is kills and then go on to say "number one overall clan" which for some reason you guys take that achievement with bride although there is no skill involved. Also just out of interest you said "but until you can average more #1 spots in more area's than us" please could you just go over these because to my knowledge other than kills you guys really don't top that much?

Really tired of repeating myself... but for those of you who can't seem to read past posts:

Average #1 in more areas... actually ALL areas that pertain to clans such as:

Leaderboards: (yes there may not be many, but they are there.. and we are on the top of all the ones that relate to clans)

Kills leaderboard weekly - #1 OVERALL Since the beginning (no matter what clan tier we were)

Event Scores - #1 OVERALL in both events so far (once again beating out the "higher tier" Clans)

Aside from Leaderboards: (which in my opinion still count towards your clans ranking/value in the game)

Solar Rail Control for both Clan and Alliance

4 Successful Solar Rail attacks, Next best group just got their first a few days ago. (Congrats by the way The Defenders... was a fun fight)

Most active members... If anyone has well over 300 actives then please let me know.

Amazing community offering many benefits of being here: Easy squad finding, Clan events for dueling, obstacle course, riddles / trivias, and random prizes just for being an exemplary player!

Once again repeating myself but... if anyone else has a list of achievements that surpasses ours, feel free to let me know or post it here. I will gladly revoke our clan's claim to the #1 overall spot... until then: LOCK n LOAD #1!

Thanks.

Rh9MYtv.pngRh9MYtv.pngRh9MYtv.pngRh9MYtv.pngRh9MYtv.pngRh9MYtv.png

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

"Average #1 in more areas... actually ALL areas that pertain to clans" you see this?....yeah this is an opinion because to you the only things you see to be important are kills and solar rails. To other clans they would see the best clan as who can get 2 hour + on survival and to another might just be defences.....Sure you can put "Number one kills for clan overall" because that would be true..a fact to be precise but to say that you are "number one overall clan" is not correct. No one clan claim to be "Number one overall clan" unless you are top on every which you are not, far from it to be honest.

Edited by (XB1)Jacck F

"Average #1 in more areas... actually ALL areas that pertain to clans" you see this?....yeah this is an opinion because to you the only things you see to be important are kills and solar rails. To other clans they would see the best clan as who can get 2 hour + on survival and to another might just be defences.....Sure you can put "Number one kills for clan overall" because that would be true..a fact to be precise but to say that you are "number one overall clan" is not correct. No one clan claim to be "Number one overall clan" unless you are top on every which you are not, far from it to be honest.

Really tired of repeating myself... but for those of you who can't seem to read past posts:

Aside from Leaderboards: (which in my opinion still count towards your clans ranking/value in the game)

4 Successful Solar Rail attacks, Next best group just got their first a few days ago. (Congrats by the way The Defenders... was a fun fight)

>>Most active members... If anyone has well over 300 actives then please let me know.

>>Amazing community offering many benefits of being here: Easy squad finding, Clan events for dueling, obstacle course, riddles / trivias, and random prizes just for being an exemplary player!

Once again repeating myself but... if anyone else has a list of achievements that surpasses ours, feel free to let me know or post it here. I will gladly revoke our clan's claim to the #1 overall spot... until then: LOCK n LOAD #1!

Thanks.

lol.. so you want to base the #1 Overall clan on individual map scores? So somehow me using clan leaderboards is wrong but you using INDIVIDUAL leaderboards is ok? #Hypocrite. Whether you like it or not, acknowledge it or not, there is and always be a #1 overall clan in this game. Whether it is us or not, is completely up to the competition. But whining about another clan's claim to the #1 spot due to a list of credentials that we actually posses and I have asked other people to match or beat... and still haven't, is really getting quite old. Where is your list? Go ahead and throw up your INDIVIDUAL leaderboard scores for all I care if you think that has anything to do with your status ranking as an overall clan... Been waiting.

I have already repeated this also... I use the areas that they give us to base clan stats off of. You keep forgetting we also got #1 OVERALL in both of the previous events which is what you used to attack me all of a sudden when you THOUGHT you guys had the gate crash event won, so what changed other than we got it now? When you believed you had the top score on Gate Crash event, you really talked as if you believed your clan was #1 just because of that... and now you realize you don't have it, so you go back to the forum attacks.

If you want to claim to be the Clan with #1 times in whatever survival/defence times you can get for the week, go ahead then. All the power to you... but as far as (available)leaderboards, clan activities as a  >>GROUP<<, and our just amazing community... I still believe, and will continue to, that our clan is the #1 Overall Clan. If you want to knock us off so bad... go spend more time in the game making your clan better and compete, rather then showing what looks like to me to be jealousy or something because well... You aren't gonna talk us out of the top spot so stop wasting your time. 

I WILL REPEAT THIS 1 MORE TIME! ANYONE WHO CAN MATCH OR BEAT OUR LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS AS A CLAN, POST YOUR LIST UP HERE AND I WILL GLADLY TAKE DOWN OUR CLAIM TO THE #1 OVERALL CLAN SPOT. I won't claim it if I feel it isn't legitimate but so far, not a single person has given me a reason not to... all I have heard is whining about our claims, nothing disproving them.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Right okay, so can I just confirm that you are basing your "number one overall clan" off 2 leaderboards? (Kills and events) Also I didn't say that to me that the clan with the best survival time or best defence waves makes them number one but to other people that' would be what they would consider to be the best. As you say you are "number one overall" you should be top on everything which like I said before your not. Not trying to say that the clan I am in is the best? Far from it as well unless you are top over everything you are not "OVERALL" number one clan. You can't just pick and choose the leaderboards that you feel makes you "number one overall clan"

Edited by (XB1)Jacck F

Right okay, so can I just confirm that you are basing your "number one overall clan" off 2 leaderboards? (Kills and events) Also I didn't say that to me that the clan with the best survival time or best defence waves makes them number one but to other people that' would be what they would consider to be the best. As you say you are "number one overall" you should be top on everything which like I said before your not. Not trying to say that the clan I am in is the best? Far from it as well unless you are top over everything you are not "OVERALL" number one clan. You can't just pick and choose the leaderboards that you feel makes you "number one overall clan"

You do make a good point.

Well Said Jack. To be honest if you read thru this post it's pretty clear what actually makes sence.

Lol you clearly haven't heard about Glaive power !!

You do make a good point.

lol this is the funniest thread ever. There can be NO #1 clan overall as the leaderboards are tierd. You can only be #1 in your teir alone.

Its really childish for people/clans to say they are the best overall.

you cant compaire clans that are not in the same tier.

Well Said Jack. To be honest if you read thru this post it's pretty clear what actually makes sence.

Haha what... you guys can't get enough attention in your clan and alliance chat so you gotta come to our forums? (all these guys belong to the same alliance, doing exactly what I said earlier... )

Average #1 in more areas... actually ALL areas that pertain to clans such as:

>>>>Leaderboards: (yes there may not be many, but they are there.. and we are on the top of all the ones that relate to clans)<<<<

>>>>>Kills leaderboard weekly - #1 OVERALL Since the beginning (no matter what clan tier we were)<<<<<

Event Scores - #1 OVERALL in both events so far (once again beating out the "higher tier" Clans)

Most active members... If anyone has well over 300 actives then please let me know.

Amazing community offering many benefits of being here: Easy squad finding, Clan events for dueling, obstacle course, riddles / trivias, and random prizes just for being an exemplary player!

Thanks.

If we can beat Mountain and "Moon" Clans as a Shadow/Storm clan... you can too. And it was only then we started claiming #1. When we used to AVAILABLE leaderboards to judge CLANS off of, and we dominated them... no matter what tier we were in. Just because your Shadow clan can't do it, doesn't mean its not possible, because WE did... thus we were #1 overall because we didn't just lead our tier, we have led all tiers in every stat that relates to clans as a whole since the game came out. Sure you can add in top scores on individual maps like I said if you want... go ahead and do it lol. But remember I base my claim off of WHAT STATS ARE AVAILABLE AND HOW WE PLACE IN EVERY TIER, NOT JUST THE ONE. 

If you want to claim to be the Clan with #1 times in whatever survival/defence times you can get for the week, go ahead then. All the power to you... but as far as (available)leaderboards, clan activities as a  >>GROUP<<, and our just amazing community... I still believe, and will continue to, that our clan is the #1 Overall Clan. If you want to knock us off so bad... go spend more time in the game making your clan better and compete, rather then showing what looks like to me to be jealousy or something because well... You aren't gonna talk us out of the top spot so stop wasting your time.

I WILL REPEAT THIS 1 MORE TIME! ANYONE WHO CAN MATCH OR BEAT OUR LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS AS A CLAN, POST YOUR LIST UP HERE AND I WILL GLADLY TAKE DOWN OUR CLAIM TO THE #1 OVERALL CLAN SPOT. I won't claim it if I feel it isn't legitimate but so far, not a single person has given me a reason not to... all I have heard is whining about our claims, nothing disproving them.

So tired... its like trying to teach kindergarden students... So This.^

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03