Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

I was trying to stay out of this, but you had to go and mention me, so now I feel I'm obligated to post.

First off, you talk about how Elite Gaming was supposedly "carried" by 2 members. However, 6 out of the top 7 spots on the personal leaderboards are, in fact, members of Elite Gaming. To me, that doesn't look like an entire clan was carried by 2 people, everyone contributed as much as they could and we ended up taking the #1 overall spot with just 13 members' points counting towards the score.

Now, you brought up the Cryotic event. You claim you "smoked us like bad weed", but if you put everything into perspective, that is not the case. Our 21 members managed to get 120,000 points in the event. Let's say you had 100 members in your clan at the time of the Cryotic event, which I think is a reasonable estimate, and you achieved 223,000 points. That's a difference of 103,000 points, made up by an extra 79 members. If you average our scores out and add the extra 79 members, we would end up on roughly 571,000 points. My point is: just because the number's higher doesn't necessarily mean it's better.

Now, as for the #1 overall clan matter; there is no overall #1 clan, and all claims to being the #1 clan are false. Sure, you can be the best clan at Survivals, or the best clan at fighting in Dark Sector Conflicts, but no clan can be the best at everything. Different people will be looking for different things in a clan they're joining, so each player will have a different perception of the #1 clan for them.

Just thought I'd share my opinion on all this, I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone with my views. I'm sure a lot of people will see this post as a "we're better than you because..." post, and I've tried to avoid making the post sound like that, but everyone's free to their own interpretation.

I was trying to stay out of this, but you had to go and mention me, so now I feel I'm obligated to post.

First off, you talk about how Elite Gaming was supposedly "carried" by 2 members. However, 6 out of the top 7 spots on the personal leaderboards are, in fact, members of Elite Gaming. To me, that doesn't look like an entire clan was carried by 2 people, everyone contributed as much as they could and we ended up taking the #1 overall spot with just 13 members' points counting towards the score.

Now, you brought up the Cryotic event. You claim you "smoked us like bad weed", but if you put everything into perspective, that is not the case. Our 21 members managed to get 120,000 points in the event. Let's say you had 100 members in your clan at the time of the Cryotic event, which I think is a reasonable estimate, and you achieved 223,000 points. That's a difference of 103,000 points, made up by an extra 79 members. If you average our scores out and add the extra 79 members, we would end up on roughly 571,000 points. My point is: just because the number's higher doesn't necessarily mean it's better.

Now, as for the #1 overall clan matter; there is no overall #1 clan, and all claims to being the #1 clan are false. Sure, you can be the best clan at Survivals, or the best clan at fighting in Dark Sector Conflicts, but no clan can be the best at everything. Different people will be looking for different things in a clan they're joining, so each player will have a different perception of the #1 clan for them.

Just thought I'd share my opinion on all this, I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone with my views. I'm sure a lot of people will see this post as a "we're better than you because..." post, and I've tried to avoid making the post sound like that, but everyone's free to their own interpretation.

Wow I am so refreshed... Someone makes valid point to argue against instead of just whining! Thank you Grond... for real.

First of all, all I can do is simply disagree with you on the fact that there is no #1 overall clan. Yes there are very few metrics in which to measure a whole group, or a whole group against another whole group, but there are still a few, not none. As far as clans being the best at Survivals/Defences, I have never used the metric to measure our clan, or any other for 2 reasons: 1. Clans only rank on individual node leaderboards due to a SINGLE person or squad from your clan getting a score there. 2. They update weekly and I have paid attention, and no one clan has ever dominated any or all of each single gametime, or any other that is ranked. Our clan does just as good on having scores on the top of those leaderboards, if not better than most clans in general... but I don't want to put a focus there because it will then become a point of sending clan members to specificly get weekly high scores in missions that either have no real benefit or value to the clan or the individual.. so it would become a massive and tedious task. I also want to ask you, what would you use to judge the "best clan" at these individual gametypes? Or how would you judge the clan that is "Best at fighting in Dark Sectors"? The short answers: For Gametypes, you would use LEADERBOARDS, the same I do for CLAN STATS. Also, how would you gauge things like Solar Rail Conflicts and a clans ranking in them at all with no leaderboards? I know how to myself... but did you know that we use lists of VERY detailed stats... We can look up ALL of the past conflicts, see exactly how much you spend, the average % of damage, how many missions you ran, ect. So although we only use the only 2 (available) leaderboards, we do have other statistics we reference for other area's of the game.

You are correct that clan averages can dictate a better score "by average of player", and I see the point you are trying to make, but this is where our two clans differ, and you know they do; Our clan has been recruitment focused since day 1, and have taken in any and all willing to come. No one is too inexperienced and weak to join us, as long as they are willing to accept our guidance. Because of that mentality, we have alot of newer player who don't compete the way your elusive "Elite" status player clan does. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with the style you are doing things at all, everyone has their own way, but people who commit to a style and then after the style isn't enough to complete with another clan's style of doing things, doesn't mean you need to shift your focus to insults, accusations and slander on the other clan that is doing well. (Not you by the way either, but others)

Also not sure if you realized how glitched the stats were for the Gate Crash event. We ended up taking the #1 Overall score for the event also by the way with a clan score of 2,033. DE has received screenshots of our scores and should updated them fairly eventually. But that brings me to another point: Is that not what makes the power of a CLAN? You had virtually all the best players individually, but as a clan... our group got a higher score than your group (Not bragging or anything pls don't turn it into that)... yes because of pure numbers... sure. But that was my focus, knowing that like with real war, as elite as a small group of people can be... massive numbers will trump massive skill. I have never claimed to be an elitist having all the best players (even though I think they are the best for reasons other than leaderboard scores... just love my guys!), but I claim to have the best group of players put together that can win group scoring events such as kills, events... and if DE would offer anything else to compete in group wise, I would do our best to compete there too... and if won, would be added to the resume of #1 overall clan. 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Well the most "unorganized" Clan is still the #1 OVERALL Clan. Maybe you should stop complaining here, and go back to the other games on other systems... sounds like the competition was more at your level there. I'm sorry you have to have a job... poor you (lol?). While maintaining my personal life (which I don't see the need to bring up, but if we must apparently I do that better than you too cuz I can maintain my life and have the #1 Clan?) ((Once again lol?)), I have still built what I consider the #1 Overall Clan in the game... so I dunno what point you were trying to make? You think your the only guy on this game working and running a clan...? If you can't handle it, step down and let someone else who can.

You was the one who referred to me passing leadership when the only person who has a problem with the way I run the clan .

As for Zero has doesn't have a glaive and was boosted by a box in cryotik event to top leaderboards

Hello there !

I am a new Tenno, enjoying my 1st Warframe: Volt.

I always played shooters and used to be on a WoW guild for 5 years. I know what means team spirit and contributing to the clan.

After soloing what I could and learn the basic about the game I think it is time to go further.

That is the reason why I would like to join the Lock n' Load clan to share some good times with you folks. ;)

A few personnal info : French, 30 y.o, male.

Do not hesitate to ask me anything I will reply by p.m.

Hope to be one of you soon.

See you in game !!!

Hello there !

I am a new Tenno, enjoying my 1st Warframe: Volt.

I always played shooters and used to be on a WoW guild for 5 years. I know what means team spirit and contributing to the clan.

After soloing what I could and learn the basic about the game I think it is time to go further.

That is the reason why I would like to join the Lock n' Load clan to share some good times with you folks. ;)

A few personnal info : French, 30 y.o, male.

Do not hesitate to ask me anything I will reply by p.m.

Hope to be one of you soon.

See you in game !!!

I will get an invite sent to you today sometime as soon as I get on! Sounds like this will be a good place for you to take the game to the next level.

Hello!. I accidently left the clan. Please, invite me in again. Very sorry about that. Hope I didn't break a clan rule or anything.

I would also like to know how if it would be possible for me to join the squad that specializes in event grinding.

Thanks

For sure... I will get you that invite tomorrow as soon as I get on there man. I actually just logged off and just doing some forums surfing before I am about to head to bed for the night. If you can manage to find one of the squad commanders online they can get you an invite right away... otherwise I will get you in first thing.

For sure... I will get you that invite tomorrow as soon as I get on there man. I actually just logged off and just doing some forums surfing before I am about to head to bed for the night. If you can manage to find one of the squad commanders online they can get you an invite right away... otherwise I will get you in first thing.

Well, I don't know any of the commanders' gamertag. Would you please tell me the tag of any of them so that I can check?.

Fun little update: After the Great Platinum Flood of November 3rd, Lock n Load has come into an absurd amount of platinum among leadership!(lol) Between all of our Squad commands, council and founders... we have about 100k platinum in reserves.... Yes 100,000 Platinum! The majority of the excess amount of platinum has already been committed to prizes for members of our clan showing high levels of dedication to bettering our entire group! So if you enjoy playing the game, as well as having a chance at being rewarded just for doing so... Hit up any of the recruiters from page 1!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hello, I was wondering if I could perhaps get an invite to your clan? 

I'm pretty active, looking for a good group of people to join up with. Your clan sounds pretty great after reading through this thread! 

I will get that invite to you as soon as I get on tomorrow... Sorry just about to head to bed for the night. Talk to you soon!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hello

I am looking for a clan. . New to the game. . 3 days in to be exact. . I have 2 friend's who would be coming with me as well. . Looking for helpful / unjudgemental group... we are enjoying the game and plan to put in many hours per day in. .. In my opinion we are inbetween HC& causal. Lol. Basically we like to play and have fun while we doing it. .. so... hope to hear from a recruiter soon. ..

have a great day.

GT:VvGrayMattervV

Hello

I am looking for a clan. . New to the game. . 3 days in to be exact. . I have 2 friend's who would be coming with me as well. . Looking for helpful / unjudgemental group... we are enjoying the game and plan to put in many hours per day in. .. In my opinion we are inbetween HC& causal. Lol. Basically we like to play and have fun while we doing it. .. so... hope to hear from a recruiter soon. ..

have a great day.

Hey there... yeah you are definitely welcome here. I am sure we can accommodate your needs. I will send you an invite once I get online later today! Talk to you then.

(XB1)VvGrayMattervV, on 07 Nov 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

Hello

have a great day.

Hey there... yeah you are definitely welcome here. I am sure we can accommodate your needs. I will send you an invite once I get online later today! Talk to you then.

Copy that. Currently at work. Well be on about 4ish EST

speak to you then

and TY 4 the quick reply.

(XB1)VvGrayMattervV, on 07 Nov 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

Hello

have a great day.

Copy that. Currently at work. Well be on about 4ish EST

speak to you then

and TY 4 the quick reply.

No problem! Got the invite sent out to you. Hit me up if you got any questions or concerns after getting in. Talk to you soon.

I would like to join this clan as well... if at all possible.

Since i dont have any money and all the games that have come out recently are kinda boring i came back to warframe hoping to enjoy myself. However my active times are kinda late at night and it's hard to find anyone playing. I'm not to far into the game but I went ahead and spent some money on the trinity warframe because i love support role. Currently lvl 16 rank 3 with weapons around the 10-18 ranges. 

My GT is adimiss

It would be cool to make some new friends and enjoy the game a little more. If my friends get back into it i could probably convince them to join as well. I made my own clan but with just 3 people who are in the lower levels we arent gonna be expanding the dojo anytime soon.

Anyways message me on xbox or feel free to add me... I gotta disband my teeny tiny clan >.<