Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

115Zr7x.png

Clan Info

Spoiler

We have been the #1 Overall Clan on the leaderboards consistently since the first week! (Kills - EVERY WEEK for the first 2 years minus a few / Event #1's - 7 of 9) We are also EXTREMELY Solar Rail/PvP experienced and focused! You can check out our website here: http://locknloadguild.com/ and be sure to join the our "Lock n Load" Club for the Xbox Clubs!

Trophy Event History
      -Earned the #1 Overall score for 7 out 9 Events:
     -#1 Cryotic Event - 233,026 Points! Mountain Clan / Overall!
     -#1 Gate Crash Event - 581 Points! Mountain Clan / Overall!
     -#2 Mutalist Incursion - 4 days 12 hours 52 minutes and 20seconds! Moon / Overall!
     -#1 Eyes of Blight -  37,190,856 Points! Moon / Overall! (Multiply by 1000 to compensate for tier balance)
     -#1 False Profit  - 74,401 Points! Moon / Overall!
     -#1 Shadow Debt -  5868 Points! Moon / Overall!
     -#1 Rathuum -  50,220 Points! Moon / Overall!
     -#2 Pacifism Defect - 278,004! Moon / Overall!
     -#1 Ambulas Reborn - 47,260! Moon / Overall!

-To see leaderboards go to your Profile, then Stats, then Leaderboards for a list of current leaderboards (Reset weekly).

-Also received an Honorable Mention in a DE Contest to design some unique creation in your Dojo! See the Prime Time segment below:

Above you can see our Atlas Warframes hangin' around an Atlas Statue on the DE Prime Time Stream! 

Some of the achievements and benefits of being a part of LnL:
     -950+ members and a 11 clan max capacity alliance... We are now the Art of War Alliance!
     -Hold 9 Solar Rail Nodes currently with Art of War. Most in the game by any single faction.
     -Only took us a matter of weeks to attain the status of #1 Alliance after creating Art of War!
     -Allied with The Arbiters Alliance through treaty and friendships.
     -Home of some of the most prominent and involved members of the Community!
     -Over 500 members at Mastery Rank 10+
     -Members who stand out showing true commitment to the clan are regularly rewarded by leaders in the clan. 
     -Regular in-clan and in-alliance events for prizes! Random high dedication players also selected for prizes!
     -Our Alliance clans focus on building Alliance Solar Rails so EVERYONE can benefit from them.
     -0% Clan Tax. Never once have we ever had a tax, and we never will!
     -Great community of players that is easy to find a squad in... generally our alliance chat is bigger than the Regional chats and averages 1000+ online at a time!

There are also many more fun plans for the future of the clan, squads, and more such as:
     -Prize rewarded events are ALWAYS ongoing!
     -HUGE events revolving around DE's Trophy events!
     -Ongoing recruitment events!
     - A MASSIVE Maze if DE ever takes the room limit away or raises it from 100... but for now this is just a dream.

We need people who don't mind contributing however they can... whether it be donating materials, recruiting or even just helping out newer players in need with missions or info! We want all members also to be ready and willing to do Solar Rail Battles in times of war. It isn't a requirement to join... but whats the point of having the group if we aren't going to protect our assets or pursue new ones... right? 

We have established a Multigaming Community with LnL and our Clan/Guild extends out into games such as:

Game    /    Contact   

Overwatch - Xodus03
APB : Reloaded - AGENT OF WAR
Halo 5 : Guardians - Warlord Wolfy
COD : Black Ops 3 - Blitzkrieg803
Elder Scrolls Online - Bubba5234 / Bubba5234sGal / PsychoKRATOS1 / Arzoniist / Originsfury
SMITE - Xodus03 - Just search for LnL or Lock n Load in the clan search option. Open Joining.
Neverwinter - Blitzkrieg803
NHL 16 - Xodus03
Need For Speed - Xodus03
Elite Dangerous - Warlord Wolfy
Clash Royale - SpiritofDemise

...and we have plans to expand to many more games in the future! If you have interest not only in our clan on WF, but also on other games, feel free to contact myself (Xodus03) or any of the recruitment contacts and they should be able to direct you in the right direction!

Dojo

Spoiler

Our Dojo Features:

- A symmetrical layout that is organized, easy to navigate, and pleasing to the eye.
 - Teleporters to all areas frequented by high traffic.
 - Obstacle Course.
 - All of the amenities from Trading post, every lab, and all research completed! 
      -0% Trade Tax!
 - Tripple Dueling Arena area along with extra Dueling arenas throughout the Dojo.
    -Specially modified and designed Dueling Arenas for change of pace from regular duels.

Ranks

Spoiler

The Ranking system is based off of multiple factors. There are Ranks that solely require a certain Mastery Rank, while there are also Solar Rail or Help/Support focused Ranks also. They are as followed:

Founders: Xodus03, Dippzzz, SuperBlack989, Grimm Shinigami, ZeRo MeRcY, IHasHairyNipzz, Lorewalker1022(Retired), Bubba5234.

-These are the Warlords, and have the right to speak on behalf of the entire clan and council if needed.
 -People who have been here since the very start or a VERY long period of time (months to years).
 -Shown commitment to the clan beyond their own needs.
      -Puts Clan needs before gaming and recreation.
 -There as a leader to support, inform, and help as they can.
 -Responsible for clan events 
 -Clan Moderators.
 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Council: Crucial, Prawnus Maximus, MARS Q3, P Knucklez, Weehoo09, Dysphagia, VwS Executioner

-Sit at the voting table with the Founders regarding issues involving the whole clan.
 -Highly trusted individuals who have shown commitment to the clan beyond their own needs
 -Been in the clan for an extended period of time... not specific, but talking months here.
 -Puts the needs of the clan before their own.
 -Mature individuals atleast 18+.
 -There to support, inform, and help as they can.
 -Responsible for helping with Clan events.
 -Dedicated Clan Recruiters
 -Clan Moderators
 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sgt at Arms

-Master Rank of atleast 15+ (Some exceptions may apply to those deserving)
 -First and foremost a Solar Rail Leader;
     -Leads individual squads into Solar Rail Wars.
     -DEDICATED Solar Rail player... if you are online during a war, you should be helping with it.
     -Spends time in the upcoming week doing some taxis to unlock upcoming targets.
     -Teaches valuable Solar Rail knowledge;
          -Tactics
          -Proper Mod set ups
          -Desirable Weapons / Warframes
 -Required to teach/help in clan efforts with Leaderboard Events.             
        -High score runs.                                                    
        -Runs to help lower capability members.                              
        -Teaching successful strategy.                                       
 -Raid Leader                                                                 
        -Considered knowledgeable on Raid procedures                         
        -Should be able to direct a full group properly and respectfully to succeed in the Raid*
 -This person should be capable of helping/training people to be better in many COMPETITIVE aspects of the game. (Solar Rails, Leaderboard Events, PvP/CC)*
 -Clan research is a MAJOR priority                                            
 -Can help with planning and organizing Clan events.
 -Minor Moderator capabilities.
        -Requests to stop specific behavior should be adhered to.
-Both Historians And Sgt's should make efforts to Recruit as often as they possibly can!

Historian

-Extremely knowledgeable within the game with a mastery rank of 18+ (Some exceptions may apply to those deserving)
 -HELPFUL to other members with the information they have available.
      -Willingness and patience to help in chats, and even go on runs to demonstrate the information shared.
      -May be approached at any given time with questions *or a help request* from other clan members.
             -It will be known that these are the people to come to with questions about the game.
 -Clan Research is a MAJOR Priority                                      
 -Can help with planning and organizing Clan events.               
 -Responsible for upkeeping Clan Activity through recruitment when needed 
 -Minor Moderator Cabalities.
        -Requests to stop specific behavior should be adhered to.
-Both Historians And Sgt's should make efforts to Recruit as often as they possibly can! 

Enforcer:

-Individuals capable of taking advice and knowledge shared with them, and put it to practical use without much assistance.
 -Shows an active interest in the events and affairs of the clan (Clan contests, Solar Rail Wars, Event scores)
 -Been with the clan for minimal of 2+ weeks 
 -Mastery Rank 10+

Reaper:

-This is our image! Represent it with pride!
 -Individual being in the clan for atleast 1 week and reaching a Mastery rank of atleast 5+

Prospect:

-This is the default recruitment rank.
 -Probational period.
   -Very little to no leniency in offensive issues.
   -No leeway in the form of inactivity. (7 day rule currently)

Nomad:

-These our brothers and sisters who have notified us of a leave of absence.
 -Rank only considered to those in the rank of Reaper+.
    -The higher your rank, the longer and more likely you are to stay in the clan while inactive... but nothing lasts forever.

To Join

Spoiler

Anyone looking to join Lock n Load can can PM one of the following people. Click on one of the Links or "Xbox Logos" to be linked directly to a profile page. For fastest results, feel free to msg a few different contacts as not all contacts are online all the time.

Recomended Contacts:

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Bubba5234's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2MARS Q3's Xbox Live Profile 
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Weehoo09's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Dysphagia's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 VwS Executioner's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2
 mYsTiQuE 70 x's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Arzoniist's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Originsfury's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile  

More Conctacts:
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Bubba5234sGal's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 AGENT OF WAR's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 P Knucklez' Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 IHasHairyNipzz's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Diippzzz's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 ZeRo MeRcY's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Crucial26's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Prawnus Maximus's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Lorewalker1022's Xbox Live Profile

If you can't find any of these people, then any other member of the clan will work! Just ask around for one in one of the chats and I'm sure you will find one.... particularly the East Region should work well. Hope to hear from you soon!

Alliance Info

We are now the Art of War (AoW) Alliance. We are a small group of large clans, all extremely like-minded and focused on our goal of Solar Rail conquest. Our Alliance currently holds 9 nodes, one of which we conquered in record time on our very first Solar Rail conquest ever. This group is no doubt a WAR MACHINE, and together with our Brothers and Sisters in Arms over at The Arbiters, I fear for any who want to make an enemy of us. More info at: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404969-the-art-of-war/

Lock n Load Wall of Fame and Remembrance

Slytt

Left after PC account migration cloned over and erased all of his progress on Xbox One. Was an amazing influence around here. Always positive, helpful and working to do something to make our clan a better place... You will be missed bro.

Diippzzz

Very very few have shown the level of dedication and commitment as Diippzzz has. Been here since damn near the beginning and has never stopped working towards our goals along side myself. As long as we have leaders like this stepping out of the shadows, Lock n Load will always stay on top.

SuperNegro989

Now known as SuperBlack989... Super has been here also since right around the start. He is what I would call the resident "Hard @$$" but thats only because of the amount of blood, sweat and forma he has put into our clan. It was mainly with his help that we designed and managed to construct our new dojo so quickly. This guy is always just itching to step into a dueling arena, and then give you a prime set if you do manage to beat him haha... did I mention for being a hard @$$, he is unbelievably generous...?

Zero Mercy

You ever heard the expression "Make it rain"? This guy here lives life by that expression. He has been almost like a "Clan Sponsor" the way a sports team has sponsors! No joke... he has given away over 60,000 platinum randomly and without asking anything in return. Been the sponsor of many great events for the clan, and a great personality that has helped keep our clan competitive yet light hearted and fun. Also one of the clan Twitch Streamers! Thank you Zero for everything you have done. 
  ...I also heard there is a rumor he had so much plat that he plated his ship in it... load a game with him and find out!

GunBunny44

....Now known as BluePill0wcase, he is another one of our Clan Twitch Streamers, this guy has been the origin of many of our Clan's "Secret Weapons" or strategies we have pioneered over the past. While majorly focused in PvP, he has topped leaderboards of many kinds, and has the knowledge, skill, and mentality to easily do so again, or teach others how to do so also.

Altorg // Bubba5234 // Bubba5234sGal

These three designed our current website and we couldn't have done it without them! Altorg designed the original website framework and base coding while Bubba and BubbasGal both maintain it daily. BIG Thanks to all of you for your work!

Highest (Recoreded) Clan Kill Record

nLfBMjE.jpg

This record is from the week of February 22nd 2016. We have reached higher scores but never recorded them because of how often we put the scores up.... but this is a taste of what we do on the regular.

E6LyY6J.png                     dF1I0uj.png                              dF1I0uj.png                     E6LyY6J.png
                        ecjCuat.png                             HOS9xd8.png                            ecjCuat.png
                                                                                             Xodus03
                                                                                  Lock n Load Founder
                                                                                    Art of War Founder
                                                                              http://locknloadguild.com/

Lock n Load is an extremely active community that has consistently dominated the leaderboards in kills and event score. This is the group you want to be in if you're looking for a dojo and squad to play with.

Thanks Kold.... and this guy ^ runs the biggest and most powerful alliance on the game at the moment... of which Lock n Load is a part of. Together with many other clans, we make up the single most powerful force in the game thus far. 

Hey Lock N' Load clan leader, i would

Very much like to join my gamertag is

NateTheGreater1

Iv been playing this game since day 1

Since my friend recommended the pc

Version to me. My master is rank 6

Almost rank 7. I was rank 100 in personal

Croytic not sure what it is now.(was 4500)

My conclave reaches 1k and if all this

Isnt enough to join then? Thats cool too

Really i just wana hang with the best so add me and recruit me.

Hey Lock N' Load clan leader, i would

Very much like to join my gamertag is

NateTheGreater1

Iv been playing this game since day 1

Since my friend recommended the pc

Version to me. My master is rank 6

Almost rank 7. I was rank 100 in personal

Croytic not sure what it is now.(was 4500)

My conclave reaches 1k and if all this

Isnt enough to join then? Thats cool too

Really i just wana hang with the best so add me and recruit me.

Invite on the way! Hope to see you soon.

Starting to get back into Warframe after taking a 2 ish week break. only problem is i dont have anyone to play with at the hours that im awake. would love an invite. my gamertag should be the same as my forum name but just in case its MrDrProfMichael.

- I dont have a mic at the moment but i bring my kinect closer to me and my friends dont think its a problem so i hope thats alright.

Starting to get back into Warframe after taking a 2 ish week break. only problem is i dont have anyone to play with at the hours that im awake. would love an invite. my gamertag should be the same as my forum name but just in case its MrDrProfMichael.

- I dont have a mic at the moment but i bring my kinect closer to me and my friends dont think its a problem so i hope thats alright.

I will get you an invite as soon as I get on here in a bit. Don't worry about the mic... we got a few kinect users and yeah if its done right... its not bad at all.

Stat Update:

220+ member count

We are starting to purge inactive clans from the alliance so the totalling alliance clans will be unverified for a couple of days.

Note that this is because we have reached our max capacity on the alliance... putting us at potentially 4000 alliance members...

So I guess this was a good day for the alliance while unfortunate for some clans that may be departing us due to inactivity.

Very active community, Highly respectable players, our Officers are willing to help with almost anything including giving tips on warframes. 

:) Any questions just message me and I will answer them as quickly as possible, I can also send invites :) More then willing to do that also. 

I will get you an invite as soon as I get on here in a bit. Don't worry about the mic... we got a few kinect users and yeah if its done right... its not bad at all.

I got your message and messaged you back twice and added you but you never responded??

You told me to leave my clan and message you back when i left, and i did. That was 5 days ago.. I understand if you didnt see it or something because you have a lot to manage but i would still like an invite if possible.

I sent the invite Mr, very sorry for the delay. I sent the first invite which didn't work because you were in a clan and then I found myself extremely busy with alliance stuff recently and it just completely slip my mind.

Invite also sent to you Kala! You should have no problem in our chat rooms with finding people haha.

Hope to see you both soon.

Been looking for clan since start playing , ur clan seems to be a decent .. invite me please .

Invite being sent right now from MvPxFaTaLx who along with Ares v SL are two new recruiters within the clan!

Still didn't got any invite

Edited by (XB1)IRAQI SWAT

Been looking for clan since start playing , ur clan seems to be a decent .. invite me please .

Invite being sent right now from MvPxFaTaLx who along with Ares v SL are two new recruiters within the clan!

Still didn't got any invite

I will send it again

Stat update - 257 Current Members.

Alliance Capacity - 51 clans (Scaled back from 87 during the purge of all inactive clans so our overall activity was not hurt)

Solar Rail Node Control - 7 Nodes (combining all clan rails as well as alliance rails)

Note: We are nearing our max capacity and even though will be purging a few inactive members, the space is now becoming extremely limited as it takes to time expand within our alliance now due to max capacity space. 

Just wanted to make a shoutout to this excellent clan from a non-clan member.  Playing with Lock N Load players has always been a very positive experience.  Lots to offer in terms of game experience, strategic and friendly play.  Two thumbs up! (Also glad to have 'em on the alliance chat.)

-CamFred, Watermelon Clan

Just wanted to make a shoutout to this excellent clan from a non-clan member.  Playing with Lock N Load players has always been a very positive experience.  Lots to offer in terms of game experience, strategic and friendly play.  Two thumbs up! (Also glad to have 'em on the alliance chat.)

-CamFred, Watermelon Clan

Thanks Cam! Watermelon Clan is also a great ally to us. You won't find many groups as active and involved in our cause as them.

STAT AND NEWS UPDATE to be found on the first forum post. 

Hey Xodus03 could I get a clan invite? My gamertag is: KillngU

I was actually apart of the RSOC alliance before the purge. The clan I was in, Shadow Syndicate, was running strong till destiny came out. Recently it has only been two others and myself really playing.

Regardless, I am a mastery rank 7 with over 1000 conclave with a full inventory of formaed equipment.

Just looking to get back into a very active clan.

KillngU

Hey Xodus03 could I get a clan invite? My gamertag is: KillngU

I was actually apart of the RSOC alliance before the purge. The clan I was in, Shadow Syndicate, was running strong till destiny came out. Recently it has only been two others and myself really playing.

Regardless, I am a mastery rank 7 with over 1000 conclave with a full inventory of formaed equipment.

Just looking to get back into a very active clan.

KillngU

Yes for sure you are welcome back! Sorry about the purge... we did role calls on multiple days for any members in all the clans that were purged.  I will send you an invite in just a lil bit here today when I get on. Or if you are online, hit up one of the recruiting officers from the main post... or any member of the clan at all and they can invite you... even if they don't know it haha. Hope to talk to you soon.