Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hey there xodus03. How's it going I'm currently looking for a new clan and was reading your clan info and felt it would be a good fit for what I. Am looking for I play everyday. At least an hour. Work schedual. And all I have a frost 1200cc potatoed 6 times mirage I just potatoed and a necktie I'm still working on, I'm more the willing to help other players and help contribute resources ad anything I can to help the clan, my current clan when I first joined them was very active now it has dwindled down to only a select few a day and seems like it's diminishing. Haven't even seen the clan leader in. Weeks such a shame . My gamer tag is JC 4 607 on xbone

Hey there xodus03. How's it going I'm currently looking for a new clan and was reading your clan info and felt it would be a good fit for what I. Am looking for I play everyday. At least an hour. Work schedual. And all I have a frost 1200cc potatoed 6 times mirage I just potatoed and a necktie I'm still working on, I'm more the willing to help other players and help contribute resources ad anything I can to help the clan, my current clan when I first joined them was very active now it has dwindled down to only a select few a day and seems like it's diminishing. Haven't even seen the clan leader in. Weeks such a shame . My gamer tag is JC 4 607 on xbone

Invite Sent.... Welcome Abord!

Hey, this clan sounds awesome!  I'm a newer player and looking for people to play with frequently.  I'm on quite a bit, and thoroughly enjoy all the game types.  Just looking for people to do them with rather than sit in queue forever.  My gamertag is StayKruel, I'll be sending someone a message tonight for sure!  Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Hello. Don't know if your still recruiting but I'm fresh to this game and would enjoy a good clan to help me grow.if you guys are full or not accepting new players cacan you refer me to a good clan that is ?

My gamer tag is Dr0mm3r

Thank you in advance

Hey, this clan sounds awesome!  I'm a newer player and looking for people to play with frequently.  I'm on quite a bit, and thoroughly enjoy all the game types.  Just looking for people to do them with rather than sit in queue forever.  My gamertag is StayKruel, I'll be sending someone a message tonight for sure!  Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Heylo! Will send invites here right away. Sorry about not getting back to you guys today... crazy day with another solar rail conquest successfully completed. Hope to hear from both of you soon!

Hey Lock N Load Clan leader my name is Jay and my gamertag is killakellz0103 I just recently started playing game so I am not the best but I have been looking for a clan that would take me in and kinda show me the ropes I see from reading some of the forums that your clan is a well respectable and helpful clan which is what I am looking for I will try to contribute to the clan as much as can.   

Lock n Load is an extremely active community that has consistently dominated the leaderboards in kills and event score. This is the group you want to be in if you're looking for a dojo and squad to play with.

Very active clan I joined last week and have enjoyed it very much just the other night set the high score. With another from our clan on t2 survival. Best clan team work activity and collaboration

I would love to join! Been looking for a clan with a lot of active players. Keep falling for broken clans. :( 

Haha well the search can end here. I will send an invite as soon as I get on today!

Not sure if you are looking for newer players or not. But if so i would love to join.

All are welcome! 

hi very active player i would like join to ur clan.

gamertag avrmos90

Invites will be sent to all 3 of you as soon as I get online today... or if you find yourself online and have some time, check out the front page and contact one of the other recruiters also. Hopefully talk to you all soon.