Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

On 10/20/2017 at 1:38 AM, (Xbox One)HurricaneX31 said:

Would i be allowed tp join?

Im mr4 probably somewhere near 5 and im currently on europa. Im normally quite active but in a few days i may start not being on for as long for a bit.

My gamertag is: HurricaneX31

Tried to send you an invite, but says you’re in a Clan already.

Heya folks!

Recently got back into Warframe after some time away (Ivara was new when I last played) and need to get back into the swing of things and was looking for a good group to do that with.

GT: Xaevyn

MR: 4

I would gladly accept an invite if you guys are still looking for some players!

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)JoRDaNRetro said:

looking to join the clan ...and looking to understand the game more and you guys seem like the clan to do it...Can i get an invite!?

50 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Smithy Gaming said:

Semi-new player here wondering if I’d be able to get an invite. Recently got back into this game so would live to be apart of something

Gt: Smithy Gaming

Hey guys. Yeah you are both more than welcome to join! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan and I will try to get an invite sent out sometime today. If you do happen to be in a clan, just hit one of us back up after you have left!

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)BurningBush007 said:

Interested in your clan as it seems to be active, posted on one other clan recruitment page as an interest as well.

I am currently MR-10, active mid day and weekends if you are recruiting.

GT - BurningBush007

Hey there. Yeah you are more than welcome and a msg was just posted to get an invite sent out to you asap. Just gotta make sure that you aren't already in another clan or an invite won't be able to be sent through.

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)BurningBush007 said:

Interested in your clan as it seems to be active, posted on one other clan recruitment page as an interest as well.

I am currently MR-10, active mid day and weekends if you are recruiting.

GT - BurningBush007

Tried sending you an invite. Guessing you might have joined the other Clan you mentioned, but if you do still need an invite, just let us know.

Hi, MR12 (13 today hopefully), love the grind, clan dojo build contributor, and always willing to help anyone who needs it. (although i like to help not carry-i think that takes away from the WF experience)

Left my current clan to join a larger clan and really get involved. My GT is IROGERS

thanks

On 10/24/2017 at 4:32 AM, (Xbox One)IROGERS said:

Hi, MR12 (13 today hopefully), love the grind, clan dojo build contributor, and always willing to help anyone who needs it. (although i like to help not carry-i think that takes away from the WF experience)

Left my current clan to join a larger clan and really get involved. My GT is IROGERS

thanks

Sent you an invite. Welcome!