Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hello Ive been playing Warframe for about 2 weeks now and i love it. I play it everyday and would love to be a part of your clan. my xbox id is TTAguaroTT.  Im rank 3 going 4 and would love to have the chance to prove myself to your clan. thank you.

I will get your invite sent out alongside the last few guys also! Talk to you guys soon.

Hey I'm a newer player Im lvl 11 just started this week I haven't learned much but was looking for a great clan to help me learn and grow stronger and saw your post and would love to get help and an invite is possible. Could really use some guidance and mission help.

Hey guys I tried sending both of you an invite, but you are both currently in a clan. If you guys still want a spot here, just leave your clan then reply back here, or for a faster response, just msg my xbox live profile!

wazzup guys, im looking for a clan and people to play with ! (im 20 years old, and have good equipment)

Please add me: Dynamix606

Oh hey, after sending that invite to you... it said you were already in a clan. Please make sure to leave it first then let me know on here or on Xbox live and we will get you that invite sent!

Yesterday was a sad day for The Order Alliance...

ExtroKold, Founder of The Order, has stepped down from leadership and away from Warframe in general indefinitely. He was the sole reason the Alliance stands as what it is today and was a great leader among leaders. Been working with him and the alliance since just about the very start on Xbox 1, and I don't regret a second of it. Was hoping you would be here to see your goals accomplished, but continue on your journey knowing that we will fulfill your vision to the very best of our ability for you and you will never be forgotten as the one who started it all. Hey you remember that very first battle against "Clan" Clan... took like just over 30% and we were so happy and proud about it... now look at that last one. 4.5 hours and not even a drop of sweat.... Even though there were tons of us... Yeah that was all you man.

So best wishes on whatever you encounter in life! ... and be sure to drop in to say hello at the very least! Don't be a stranger but just incase we don't speak very often or again at all, just know that your presence here will be missed dearly bro. 

Sincerely,

Xodus03.

Been a fun event so far. Nice having new enemies, and something to play that eventually offers a challenge once you get deeper in. Also nice to see some nice rewards like the Dual Electric mods that are here now. Have a few really rewarding clan events involving the event also so I can't wait to see which members take home some prizes!

'm looking for a clan to join, seeing that the one I was I disbanded all of a sudden. but I'm not on playing warframe all of the time.

just wondering what I should know about the clan and how much is asked of me before I ask to join. Thanks.

Well nothing is expected of you but anything you do is appreciated. We are a clan with rankings based on a combination of game knowledge and helping eachother so that is how you would rank up... but we welcome casual players to come and just do their thing. We also host many events for players to enjoy themselves and compete in! We do have an inactive requirement of under 10 days unless you notify a higher ranking member that you will be away so you can be marked as a "Nomad". If you need an invite just let me know and make sure you are not currently in a clan.

thanks for the info, if you can send me an invite, sounds like a clan I'd like to be a  part of.

(now with the 10 day inactive, does that mean not playing the game at all for 10 days, or is signing in getting the daily reward and checking on things ok?)

thanks.

No problem. For the 10 days inactive, as long as you sign in every once in a while you should be ok. Just come on and say whats up every once in a while or if you will be gone a while, just let a Council/Founder know and we can mark you as a Nomad to prevent removal. We also really appreciate when our members come on and do their best for game events if possible. 

thanks again for answering all my questions. would love to join the Lock N load clan. send an invite when you can thanks.

Alright sounds good... unfortunately the Xbox service has been down but I will send one as soon as I can get on today! Merry Christmas by the way to you and all Tenno worldwide!

Hello! Been playing for a couple of weeks now, have just started levelling up Nyx (loving it). Was wondering if I could get an invite to your clan please? Don't know how useful I'll be to you but I know a bunch of dirty jokes ;p Regards N.

Of course. I will send an invite when I get on today. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey guys in Lock N Load been looking for a really good clan to play with I love this game I play it to much as some would say but hey that's warframe right. Been trying to get a hold of one of you guys for the XB1 my GTag is Dischendae, looking forward to joining or talking with one of y'all about joining. Let me know.

Dischendae

I would very much like to join you guys. GT BrotherAce

Hey guys in Lock N Load been looking for a really good clan to play with I love this game I play it to much as some would say but hey that's warframe right. Been trying to get a hold of one of you guys for the XB1 my GTag is Dischendae, looking forward to joining or talking with one of y'all about joining. Let me know.

Dischendae

Hey whats up guys! I will send out some invites for both of you when I get on today. Hope you both had a great New Years eve/day so far by the way!