Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

I would like to join this clan as well... if at all possible.

Since i dont have any money and all the games that have come out recently are kinda boring i came back to warframe hoping to enjoy myself. However my active times are kinda late at night and it's hard to find anyone playing. I'm not to far into the game but I went ahead and spent some money on the trinity warframe because i love support role. Currently lvl 16 rank 3 with weapons around the 10-18 ranges. 

My GT is adimiss

It would be cool to make some new friends and enjoy the game a little more. If my friends get back into it i could probably convince them to join as well. I made my own clan but with just 3 people who are in the lower levels we arent gonna be expanding the dojo anytime soon.

Anyways message me on xbox or feel free to add me... I gotta disband my teeny tiny clan >.<

We always got someone to play with whether it be in our clan or alliance... Our clan seems to average atleast 50+ online 24 hours a day, and the alliance seems to average about 1000+ online during peak hours and drops no lower than about 500 players during the slower times of the day so you should find people no problem. I will get you an invite as soon as I get on today so yeah disband your clan and let me know once your ready.

Hey

Looking for an active clan. I have been playing this game for a very long time and just recently migrated my pc account over. Rank 14 grand master founder.

Hey mike i came from another caln and came to Lock n Load lookin for active players. I found very a active community and people who care about this game.  Theres at least 50 people on in the clan at all hours of the day. Im not sure how active the pc is now but we are a very dedicatied clan and willing to help in anyway. If you are intersted I will send you a clan invite.

Could I join the clan please I have 3 chars all lvl 18+ my gamertag is FuseTk

Thanks

Hey fuse ill send you an invite as soon as I get on. i hope you enjoy the clan pls dont hesitate to shoot me a message if you have questions.

I think Flocking got that invite sent. If not I wil check and send it,  or if you still need one... send me a msg me on the xbox 1. Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Just wanted to say to anyone who is looking for a clan, Lock N Load is pretty amazing. Joined myself not long ago but it's been nothing but tons of fun so far. Friendly, active community...perfect for any of you guys looking for a good place to hang out and game with others. Highly recommend it!

Just wanted to say to anyone who is looking for a clan, Lock N Load is pretty amazing. Joined myself not long ago but it's been nothing but tons of fun so far. Friendly, active community...perfect for any of you guys looking for a good place to hang out and game with others. Highly recommend it!

Thanks Shukuzen! We hope that all new members enjoy their time as much as you have... and all are welcome. Be sure the check out our main post on page 1 to get all the vital info on the clan!

Hello,

Looking for an invitation if possible, I'm a PC migrant, mastery 9 and a former EGT member on PC before all hell broke loose in the clan in operation breeding grounds. Took a break after that until the migration, and now looking for a fresh start

I joined a friend's clan to help him out on xbone, but in all honesty it looks unlikely to ever get off the ground... (I'm sure he'll be asking for an invitation soon too lol). Been a while since having to join a clan so I'm not sure if i need to leave before i can even get an invitation...

My GT is XeroBlackDragon

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Hello,

Looking for an invitation if possible, I'm a PC migrant, mastery 9 and a former EGT member on PC before all hell broke loose in the clan in operation breeding grounds. Took a break after that until the migration, and now looking for a fresh start

I joined a friend's clan to help him out on xbone, but in all honesty it looks unlikely to ever get off the ground... (I'm sure he'll be asking for an invitation soon too lol). Been a while since having to join a clan so I'm not sure if i need to leave before i can even get an invitation...

My GT is XeroBlackDragon

Hey dragon i will get u an invite as soon as I get on later. First you do have to leave that clan first. Pls message me if u have any questions

GT: Flockingdonkey

Ive been in a dead clan for a while now so looking to move on to bigger and better. If your still recruiting members hit me up XB1 GT is MonkHeadMike 

Hello,

My GT is XeroBlackDragon

Not sure if Flocking got those invites, but if he didn't I will get you guys one right away! Hope to hear from you soon.