Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

good laff last night was my 1st rail raid n wont be the last a 9hr battle i ran that many runs game crashed lol only had 3 losses all night much fun was had but my tenno nads got sore from all the dipping they had lol

lol I am glad you had fun man! Hope we can find many more people to come join our family and join in on the fun!

Just wanted to say to anyone who is looking for a clan, Lock N Load is pretty amazing. Joined myself not long ago but it's been nothing but tons of fun so far. Friendly, active community...perfect for any of you guys looking for a good place to hang out and game with others. Highly recommend it!

I agree with kiraa I came looking for a clan that was the best at this game and so far I have found not only a group of dedicated leaders but new friend who have alot to offer. I have met some good xbox friends in this clan ones I can play other games with too. Even if ur not  a serious gamer there is a place for u

Good evening. I'm looking for a new clan to play in Warframe. Currently I'm in one in which only has 5 active players throughout the day. I have all warframes plus my CC is +1000. I am really interested in this clan. I have a mic and play daily more than 5hrs. How can I join? I can leave my clan today once I get out of work. Really looking forward for a invite.

Gamer tag : TechxiiiTV

Shoot me a msg if you send me a invite via Xbox.

Good evening. I'm looking for a new clan to play in Warframe. Currently I'm in one in which only has 5 active players throughout the day. I have all warframes plus my CC is +1000. I am really interested in this clan. I have a mic and play daily more than 5hrs. How can I join? I can leave my clan today once I get out of work. Really looking forward for a invite.

Hey Tech I'll shoot u an inv soon as I get on. Please make sure you leave your clan. I'll message you on xbox if you haven't yet so u can tell me when you do.

I hope Flocking got you that invite... but if he didn't then I will when I get on tomorrow. 

Update: We have reached 650+ members

Congrats to Watermelon on taking top kills this week. Nice to finally have some competition... although it did take me spending majority of time since coming to moon being focused on running and bettering our alliance rather than the clan... as well as a Coalition of 4+ clans to take it. Won't happen again... back to LOCK N LOAD MODE! :P

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Clan Update: New WEEKLY in-clan contest: Top 3 total clan kills each week will win themselves prizes!

1st - 500 plat

2nd - 300 plat 

3rd - 200 plat

Any weeks where the competition numbers are simply amazing... there may also be some nice runner up prizes such as some prime sets, mod, and more.

Update: Rather than some extra prime sets, the entire Top 16 from the clan "Top" individual kills list will be getting 50 plat each thanks to ZeroMercy! The reason for Top 16 is because that is as many as it shows on the "top" individual Kills list for clans

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hello, I'm from Brazil and after playing in a brazillian clan, which now there is almost no active member. And now i'm looking for an international clan to change a bit. 

I can talk and write in english without a problem. If you guys are accepting anyone outside US, then id like to join.

Hello, I'm from Brazil and after playing in a brazillian clan, which now there is almost no active member. And now i'm looking for an international clan to change a bit. 

I can talk and write in english without a problem. If you guys are accepting anyone outside US, then id like to join.

Of course you are welcome! I sent an invite but it said you were already in a clan. You will have to leave it first before I can send you an invite. Hope to hear back from you.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Of course you are welcome! I sent an invite but it said you were already in a clan. You will have to leave it first before I can send you an invite. Hope to hear back from you.

Thank you, i just left the clan. I'm waiting for the invite and looking forward to join you guys :D