Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hey Xodus. I'd like to join the clan. I was offered to join the other day but I think your member was too busy to talk consistently.

I recently gave up on the clan that I had been running for a few months, because at minimum my clan members were not in-game for 30 days. I felt it was a little one sided as I'm the one that was providing almost all of the resources (and I had a rather large clan), never demanded anything from my clan, and felt a bit screwed. I only had a few that really helped but as I stated before they're pretty much gone.

So I gave up on mine, lost a ton of resources and credits over the course of it, and as a result I'd like to join a finished and active clan. One that prospers and can appreciate the amount of dedication I put in to what I'm involved in. I'd be a great asset and help in any way I'm able.

Hopefully I'll get a chance.

Sincerely,

ArmyGAngel.

IGN: BHaphazard (subject to change)

Hey Xodus. I'd like to join the clan. I was offered to join the other day but I think your member was too busy to talk consistently.

I recently gave up on the clan that I had been running for a few months, because at minimum my clan members were not in-game for 30 days. I felt it was a little one sided as I'm the one that was providing almost all of the resources (and I had a rather large clan), never demanded anything from my clan, and felt a bit screwed. I only had a few that really helped but as I stated before they're pretty much gone.

So I gave up on mine, lost a ton of resources and credits over the course of it, and as a result I'd like to join a finished and active clan. One that prospers and can appreciate the amount of dedication I put in to what I'm involved in. I'd be a great asset and help in any way I'm able.

Hopefully I'll get a chance.

Sincerely,

ArmyGAngel.

IGN: BHaphazard (subject to change)

Oh, I'm also Mastery Rank 6, and strong enough to be able to take on the cryotic front event by myself and attain a 2552 score.

Not sure how that compares to you or others, but I was pretty proud of myself.

Really unfortunate to hear that about your clan. I know what it's like to put a TON of work into a clan, and I couldn't image having to fold it up but its partially sign of a good leader to know when and how you can do better. Your master rank is good, not that it matters here though because we take everyone. No requirements other than respecting your fellow Clanmates and Alliance members. You are more than welcome here of course! I hope you can enjoy yourself here and be able to call it your new home. 

It sounds like you enjoy and respect the leadership role, as well as probably learned some valuable lessons about it from the trials and tribulations you have gone through with your own clan, so I just wanted to let you know that there are always opportunities for leadership here if a leader is what you truely want to be... but we can talk about that later after I send you an invite. 

I will get you that invite as soon as I get on in a bit today! Hope to hear from ya soon.

Hope i'm not too late to join.

Nope,  always recruiting new active players. I will get you an invite as soon as I get on.

May I join? My gamer tag is MrJamesCraigers

Of course you can. All are welcome. I will also get you that invite in a bit as soon as I get on.