Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Finally took the plunge and started playing warframe last week, and it's hooked me like vanilla destiny. I ran the ps4 "GMT DoD" clan on PS4 till bungie lost my vote, and then with D2 played and got back into it with some of my core vets but bungie has gone balls to the wall cash cow and I walked away. 

Warframe is what destiny should have been, the content and variety is amazing, the movement system is fluid, the grind is real but fun and needed to build  and upgrade things, and guns do actual DPS.

Work 4 on 4 off mornings, then evenings but try getting on for an hour or 5 when I can 😂😂, 

would love to join the clan and actually play with people instead of running solo with the occasional taxi.

Just now, (Xbox One)SaltyPenguin64 said:

Hey Lock N Load, I've been playing this game for about three months and I'm on my way to mastery 8. If you guys don't want to add me to the clan, it's cool, I just really want some people to play with and help on the blueprint researches on the dojo, I'm happy to help. My gamertag is SaltyPenguin64

Also, if you could invite one of my friends that would be awesome, he is MR 4 atm going to MR 5, and his gamertag is IceCup69