Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my Gamertag is: ChickenSnitt 

I'm an MR12 and am interested in your clan.

I am an active player. I'm on daily. I have had a break before for a bit over a year because I was traveling but I am back to stay and have been getting everything sorted from new primes to eidolon hunting. 

I have my eidolon build already with lanka and have most mods like primed flow, primed continuity and so on.

I am in the process of collecting and unlocking rivens. I had to leave a clan before because they got what they needed from me and then abused me until I left. They were not reported as I beleive in the ignore button.

I am just looking for an active clan that is friendly. Something that I can contribute to and trust. I do help players also and I've ran a few new players through most of the new stuff as in the last month ive learned it all again. I love this game and hope to get an invite. 

If not, alls good but I'd appreciate it if a spot opened up! 

Tenno.

15 hours ago, (XB1)ChickenSnitt said:

Hi, my Gamertag is: ChickenSnitt 

I'm an MR12 and am interested in your clan.

I am an active player. I'm on daily. I have had a break before for a bit over a year because I was traveling but I am back to stay and have been getting everything sorted from new primes to eidolon hunting. 

I have my eidolon build already with lanka and have most mods like primed flow, primed continuity and so on.

I am in the process of collecting and unlocking rivens. I had to leave a clan before because they got what they needed from me and then abused me until I left. They were not reported as I beleive in the ignore button.

I am just looking for an active clan that is friendly. Something that I can contribute to and trust. I do help players also and I've ran a few new players through most of the new stuff as in the last month ive learned it all again. I love this game and hope to get an invite. 

If not, alls good but I'd appreciate it if a spot opened up! 

Tenno.

Sent you an invite. Welcome back!

2 hours ago, (XB1)Steck10P said:

Hi, I recently got back from a 2 week vacation with the family and realized I had been booted for inactivity. Am still an active player and would love an invite back into the clan if it's alright. Two of my friends are still in there. Thanks!

GT: Steck10P

Invite sent. Welcome back!

Hi there!  I'd love to join a multi-game XB1 community.  About two months ago, I picked up both Warframe and ESO.  I think Warframe may be the best game I've played since DII, so I imagine I'll be playing it for a while.  I'm not on a ton, but I tend to play a little every day (MR8 at the moment).  If you are still recruiting, would love to have an invite at: Indrajit78

Thanks -- Indrajit

6 hours ago, (XB1)Indrajit78 said:

Hi there!  I'd love to join a multi-game XB1 community.  About two months ago, I picked up both Warframe and ESO.  I think Warframe may be the best game I've played since DII, so I imagine I'll be playing it for a while.  I'm not on a ton, but I tend to play a little every day (MR8 at the moment).  If you are still recruiting, would love to have an invite at: Indrajit78

Thanks -- Indrajit

Sent you an invite. Welcome to LnL!

• 2 years later...