Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Order!

(XBOX)ExtroKold

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, I sent you a message a few days ago. You need to message ExtroKold of Live. He already knows your going to mail him as I told him about your clan.

Also, I had more fun on Eris over the weekend than I have in ages!! Must have taken 4-5 hours MAX to capture the node but it was amazing to see 45 of my 60 members online and 8+ squads attacking at all times!! :D PvP is so much more fun when you know your not attacking alone!

Join The Order!

The Order has lost a great leader today...

Earlier today, ExtroKold stepped down from leadership of The Order and the game of Warframe altogether. He is the single person most responsible for building this Alliance into what it is today and will be sorely missed. There is no one that will be able to replace him and what he has done for us and the community in the game. Even enemies of The Order should be able to put aside the Alliance to Alliance hate and wish the kind farewell that a pioneer of Xbox 1 Warframe deserves.

Remember that you will always be welcomed back with open arms pretty much anywhere within The Order, and with no hesitation. Best of luck on your journies through life bro. Was hoping to finish together what we started together... but if we must, we will carry on and finish it for you.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03