Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Order!

(XBOX)ExtroKold

Hey Extro, my clan name is BACKTA and I'm looking to join The Order.

I've observed your work in the Dark Sectors and I believe that you guys are the most formidable group that is on Warframe right now and I'd love to be a part of the alliance! I'm a daily player and I don't back down from a fight. If you want to know some stuff about me then I'm a professional rugby league player for Huddersfield Giants (Brad Burgess) and just so you know I'm legit you can check the 19's squad on the website; I'm also a die-hard gamer. Hope you get back to me about it!

Just so our thread doesn't look dead, we've been talking to people privately over PM about their requests to join the alliance. Please continue to post here if you are clan with an interest in joining us, and one of the alliance leaders will make contact privately.

Edited by (XB1)Dr Leo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly guys I'd like to see what accomplishments the current order has done as oppose to what the original order did. I know extrokold was OP so easiest way would be start a new thread. That way the new leaders can have control over the thread. I may be able to get a hold of a copy of the image for you as well to recreate the thread. Just a piece of advice and mean no disrespect by this.

Honestly guys I'd like to see what accomplishments the current order has done as oppose to what the original order did. I know extrokold was OP so easiest way would be start a new thread. That way the new leaders can have control over the thread. I may be able to get a hold of a copy of the image for you as well to recreate the thread. Just a piece of advice and mean no disrespect by this.

Also it has players who have since left the alliance or game entirely as contacts. With a new thread you can list your current contacts and have full control of updating at your discretion.

Thanks for the suggestions. We plan on making a new alliance thread if and when we again become active in the dark sectors and look to expand the alliance. Since the vast bulk of our rail/PvP-focused players and clans left for other alliances or other games, though, it hasn't been a priority, and we've instead been doing events and running PvE. But we're keeping up to date on the latest updates to the game and the on-going solar rail conflicts. And we're looking forward to what the new PvP will bring to the dark sectors. As you can see we still keep an eye on our alliance thread.

and fresh new players don't hurt anyways as long as they are not cut out of the same wood as some people we don't want to name and shame :)

We still have plenty of new members coming into the clans. We're just not actively looking to add more clans to the alliance right now.

Well best of luck guys hope you do better than the original leaders. They are ultimately the reason my clan chose to depart. We were one of the originals and loved it until the last month and a half when things turned sour. Just remember to follow democracy if that's the structure you choose because switching to dictatorship midway will only cause a repeat departure of quality clans and players. Hope to see you guys in the new conclave until solar rails return!

Edited by (XB1)SlvrDmon1215

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Have you guys thought of redoing/ updating your front page? It seems pretty outdated based on the listed dark sector holdings vs what I see ingame, and even one of your listed recruitment contacts is the founder of, and currently recruiting, the Art of War Alliance. I think you can figure out which one.

Hey there,

Have you guys thought of redoing/ updating your front page? It seems pretty outdated based on the listed dark sector holdings vs what I see ingame, and even one of your listed recruitment contacts is the founder of, and currently recruiting, the Art of War Alliance. I think you can figure out which one.

We plan to start a new thread when we're ready to start recruiting again.

• 4 weeks later...