Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Conclave Burston Prime Fight.

Rakshal

Honestly, I'd rather have that than the 5-second-long marelok battles. That's just my opinion though. 

I wouldn't, this was extremely painful. Fast paced movement, regenerating shields, and (extremely) low damage into one pile it doesn't feel good in anyway. Five second long battles with the Marelok (and some other weapons) actually make sense since the whole idea is to not get shot.

Edited by Rakshal

I wouldn't, this was extremely painful. Fast paced movement, regenerating shields, and (extremely) low damage into one pile it doesn't feel good in anyway. Five second long battles with the Marelok (and some other weapons) actually make sense since the whole idea is to not get shot.

Well I mean not necessarily to that extreme, but hitscan instakill battles always feel slightly lacking. I'd prefer a slightly longer time to kill.

Edited by vaugahn

I don't get it, is it because of Valkyr's armor? Even though burst weapons that don't crit indeed sucks now, it should be at the very most 4 bursts to kill. One shot should be at the very least 700 damage. Multiply that by 3 for a burst. Around 2000 damage.

Now apply the tankiest stats- Zephyr. Around 6000 to 7000 health + shields after damage reduction applid. So roughly 3 to 4 bursts. What exacly is your build?

I don't get it, is it because of Valkyr's armor? Even though burst weapons that don't crit indeed sucks now, it should be at the very most 4 bursts to kill. One shot should be at the very least 700 damage. Multiply that by 3 for a burst. Around 2000 damage.

Now apply the tankiest stats- Zephyr. Around 6000 to 7000 health + shields after damage reduction applid. So roughly 3 to 4 bursts. What exacly is your build?

Pure damage corrosive and cold, and the other player was an Ash not a Valkyr. It was taking a lot more than 3 to 4 bursts to kill each other. Keep in mind we both had max tank mods (Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber) and were using advanced movement to make us harder to hit, so breaking shields was extremely difficult for me but didn't seem like as much as a problem for him (since Valkyr has low shields).

Oh i miss the old days Conclave before the parkour nerf and before the damage nerf. :(

Burston Prime used to be one of the best, if not the best weapon for PvP.

Now all automatic Weapons are useless on high-level PvP, unless its a high status chance weapon built for cold procs.

Edited by RexSol

Oh i miss the old days Conclave before the parkour nerf and before the damage nerf. :(

Burston Prime used to be one of the best, if not the best weapon for PvP.

Now all automatic Weapons are useless on high-level PvP, unless its a high status chance weapon built for cold procs.

;-;