Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fov On The Ship (Please De, I Beg You)

noveltyhero

Hey there,

I am still annoyed by the fact that the FOV is limited whilst on the ship, today however I had lag exiting the mission and my personal FOV setting was kept whilst on the ship. What was the difference? Nothing. It just made the ship less up in your face for me and it helped, you could see more (duh) thus showing the beauty more:

5xr7s9.jpg

So please DE, let us use our custom FOV settings on the ship. Not the first time or the first person to ask this but it would be nice and wouldn't require too much work.

What do you guys think?

+1

I'm constantly thrown by the awful FoV in the ship, it is jarring coming back from a mission.

It actually is scary how much I can become disorientated in a tiny ship due to the FoV!

That picture looks a whole lot better than default :)

When it happened, did you get any issues with camera clipping outside the ship or within the walls or anything?

That is the only reason I can think of for forcing this FoV on players.

+1

I'm constantly thrown by the awful FoV in the ship, it is jarring coming back from a mission.

It actually is scary how much I can become disorientated in a tiny ship due to the FoV!

That picture looks a whole lot better than default :)

When it happened, did you get any issues with camera clipping outside the ship or within the walls or anything?

That is the only reason I can think of for forcing this FoV on players.

That was my concern initially too however on the side you see those pillars? (seen in top right of the picture too) yes, those don't have any collision whatsoever with them.

I can clip through those with the normal camera as well, the best idea is to just add an invisible collision box that would cause camera to get closer and not make it jump around objects, but overall no nothing that made me say "Ahh so that's why"...

The whole experience felt better, in the front of the ship, in the back everything felt more natural (because that is how I've played the game for 1.5 years now...) so I hope DE considers this more now with some more proof :)