Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Order Did You Get Your Frames In?

duhadventure

Starter: (kinda?) Loki. I had spare cash at the time, and bought Frost and Sayrn, despite knowing they're not hard frames to get~ I'm sorry, I couldn't stand Loki at the time lol (Even though I do use Loki Prime quite often recently since giving it a second go!)

So the order I believe it should be:

Frost

Saryn

Trinity (main'd her for a long time, I think a good year)

Ember

Mag

After taking a break for a good 6+ months for focus on my studies, I came back finding out I had alot of blueprints to make more frames!

So the next few were:

Mirage (bought her, since it was the first time coming back, and it was the day of the update when they released her, and I bought the 2nd tier Prime Access for Loki Prime)

Loki Prime

Valkyr (I thought I was going to main her before I got Zephyr lol)

Hydroid (after sometime, I couldn't stand to farm for him anymore, so I just bought him)

Zephyr - main (I actually didn't know I had waaayy over 1000 or so Oxium I forgot I farmed, so crafting her was literally no issue~)

Nekros (God, do I dread leveling him lol. Awesome frame, but a pain for me to level at the time xD)

Ember Prime

Mag Prime

Nyx Prime (I bought the 3rd tier Prime Access for her, hence, the spare cash I had lol)

Frost Prime (Oh my god, why didn't I craft him sooner!? He looks so amazing and I forgot how much fun he is to play! xD)

Oberon (I just finished crafting him last night, I haven't touched him yet, so hopefully he should be fun!)

Also just a side note for any new players looking at this, I advise you not to buy any frames lol. For how much they cost in the marketplace for how easy a good handful of them are to get, it's better to just play the game at your leisure until you can get to the certain planet/void to get them lol.

Like I said, I am fortunate enough to have a job where I need to work a few extra hours just to make up the money I spent on the game (despite I love DE and want to support them lol).

Honestly, if you do want to spend some cash on the game, I would at least say to think about getting one of the Prime Access tiers, since you'll get a more bang-for-your-buck, and to hold on to the platinum for cosmetics you'll like~ And I will say for how much platinum you get in Prime Access, I would say in my honest opinion, if you really want to buy a frame, I would only advise to really only consider Hydroid since to me I think the requirements to get him is a bit ludicrous lol. I mean don't get me wrong, its not that hard to farm him, but it was taking me way longer then needed to get him, and he's honestly one of the only frames (next to Zephyr), that I just love to play as!

Anyways cheers!

if you really want to buy a frame, I would only advise to really only consider Hydroid since to me I think the requirements to get him is a bit ludicrous lol.

Much like you said, I tell people to avoid buying frames but this I do agree with.

Hydroid isn't difficult to farm for but it is incredibly tedious, especially if RNG isn't on your side.

Having to farm beacons and craft a triangulator every single time can get a bit annoying when you're on your 15th attempt.

Checked their order of appearance in my Steam screenshots. Much nostalgia.

It goes Loki, Volt, Oberon, Valkyr, Ember, Nyx, Rhino (ya took me this long to get him from Jackal), Nova, Frost, Saryn, Mag, Vauban, Trinity, Banshee, Nekros, Mag Prime, Ash, Excalibur, Hydroid, Loki Prime, Mirage. Don't remember about the others.

Edited by kingbaldwin

Probably gonna make some mistakes but here we go...

1. Mag

2. Ember

3. Ash

4. Nyx

5. Volt

6. Frost

7. Saryn

8. Excalibur

9. Excalibur Prime (the time where I bought Hunter founders)

10. Trinity

11. Loki

12. Rhino

13. Frost Prime

14. Vauban

15. Banshee

16. Nova

17. Nekros

18. Mag Prime

19. Oberon

20. Valkyr

21. Ember Prime

22. Zephyr

23. Hydroid

24. Rhino Prime

25. Mirage

26. Loki Prime

27. Nyx Prime

Loki, frost, nova, saryn, trinity, neckros, rhino,frost prime

, excalibro prime, ember+ nyx(got at the same time) banshee, mag prime, valkyr, Excalibro,vauban, ember prime, oberon, ash, zephyr, volt, rhino prime, hydroid, mirage, nyx prime + loki prime(got at same time

Edited by BoomToon43

Loki (Starter) > Oberon > (Sold Loki) Nyx > Valkyr > Mirage > Nekros > Loki (I realized how awesome he was so I re built him) > Volt > Uncle Booben. I am MR10 with no Prime Warframes. A pain in the &#! to farm T2 T3 keys when no one plays any of the nodes where these keys can drop ;~;