Old Pc Player, New To Forums!

rav400

Hi all!

I've been playing Warframe on and off since 2012 I think. I saw it on Steam and knew I was always gonna have this game around. What inspired me to post was a comment someone made about many founders who don't play the game anymore. Well I'm a Hunter I think hahahahah so bam! I play a little bit as I am a student. I started playing my freshman year of college and I just entered my Junior semester. I study computer science and started a job under in CS recently. I've been infatuated with the game since!!!! Great to be a part of the forums after such a long time :)

Hi all!

I've been playing Warframe on and off since 2012 I think. I saw it on Steam and knew I was always gonna have this game around. What inspired me to post was a comment someone made about many founders who don't play the game anymore. Well I'm a Hunter I think hahahahah so bam! I play a little bit as I am a student. I started playing my freshman year of college and I just entered my Junior semester. I study computer science and started a job under in CS recently. I've been infatuated with the game since!!!! Great to be a part of the forums after such a long time :)

From one Hunter to another: Welcome to the forums!