Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag's Bullet attractor making enemies invincible.

Taux

When the WarFrame Mag uses the Power "Bullet Attractor" On enemies, visually, you see bullets caught in the radius fly towards the target, but no damage is delt.

This means while this ability is active on a target, no matter how many bullets are fired at the target from any angle, no damage will be delt.

Hi Taux, back on topic, yeah find that wierd also because of that plus the other abilities I think the Mag warframe needs some kind of rework cause it seems a bit..... I don't know? Useless? I find that the only thing useful on it is the shield polarize and that only if your with a partner.

The mag is not useless.

Shield mobs are annoying, use mag pull and it removes the shield.

Similar effects happen with different types of enemies... The bullet attractor does a TON of damage to bosses. The shield polarize is great to save people, especially since the new patch. And the crush is just insane.

I'm going to have to agree that "Bullet Attractor" doesn't seem to work beneficially.

While shooting at enemies that I cast Bullet Attractor on they basically become unshootable from the outside. Turning it into a shield for the enemie's advantage because he's still shooting us.

Out of curiosity I used it on a partner and he easily dropped like how it's described to act to enemies. >.>

I feel that this is working in reverse? It would be nice if Bullet Attractor shields a teammate to gunfire temporarily for the duration it would make the skill more usefull since right now it feels, "Backwards and an extreme WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" moment. The skill is just about useless in this buggy state.