Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physical Weapon Mods

LordOfScrugging

was playing crysis 3 the other day and was absolutely loving the  ability to attach different things on the fly. so i was wondering if there were a way to add attachments to weapons in game.

foward grips to add stability and lower recoil to rifles.

a selector switch on semi auto rifles that could switch between single and burst fire

several different scopes for any situation or one multi function scope (1.5x/2x/infared)

silencers for those that want to use a rifle and still be silent

magazine mods like maybe add a smaller clip but increase the damage slightly. (higher caliber rounds)

something like that. i know i read someone suggesting scopes for the game and i wanted to expand on that by including more things that could be attached

was playing crysis 3 the other day and was absolutely loving the  ability to attach different things on the fly. so i was wondering if there were a way to add attachments to weapons in game.

a selector switch on semi auto rifles that could switch between single and burst fire

several different scopes for any situation or one multi function scope (1.5x/2x/infared)

magazine mods like maybe add a smaller clip but increase the damage slightly. (higher caliber rounds)

something like that. i know i read someone suggesting scopes for the game and i wanted to expand on that by including more things that could be attached

Silencers... clips...

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgo

Stabiliser mod

We should have this

Zoom mod

Silencer mod

Heavy Caliber/already have magazine mods.

I don't really think this is what Warframe is about honestly. I mean, being space ninjas we come into the fight prepared.

Not a soldier in the midst of battle pulling random parts out of our arses.

Please give this guy a cookie ... thats exactly what i was thinking while playing the crysis series .... where the hell does he stuffs all of that .... think about it!.... hes wearing a skin-tight nano suit and nothin else

At least Turok had his light burden bag he could stuff infinite things into .... while "whoever game it is " playing in the nano suit probably only has his @$$ sheeks..

Edited by Severuslanskerr