Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... That's How You See Excalibur Prime?

Stormandreas

I don't think they're eyes. They're also on standard Excalibur, and subsequently Nyx (female Excalibur during development). I've also seen them on Loki and a few other Warframes...

I think they're just aesthetic / allow the Void's energy to vent or be used. If they were eyes, we'd be walking around with our hands out in front of our faces.

And like another person said, I think they could also be for the new UI. DE_Steve once said that each Warframe had a "hummingbird type thing" inside their hands which would be used to show the new UI.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

I don't think they're eyes. They're also on standard Excalibur, and subsequently Nyx (female Excalibur during development). I've also seen them on Loki and a few other Warframes...

I think they're just aesthetic / allow the Void's energy to vent or be used. If they were eyes, we'd be walking around with our hands out in front of our faces.

And like another person said, I think they could also be for the new UI. DE_Steve once said that each Warframe had a "hummingbird type thing" inside their hands which would be used to show the new UI.

It's a joke mate

However, how can you Excalibur Prime turns his head that way? Did you broke his neck? 

What an horrible person you are.

You sir... take my upvote.

for chaneling energy to weapon, concentrate powers, or better to say omni-tool like in mass effect you was yousing them preaty much for everything just with less functions

OR maybe youse them to drain powers like in DBZ

and for no eyes on exalibur, i am thinking about those blind warriors, like kenshi from mk9

Man, talk about destroying a joke. 

for chaneling energy to weapon, concentrate powers, or better to say omni-tool like in mass effect you was yousing them preaty much for everything just with less functions

and for no eyes on exalibur, i am thinking about those blind warriors, like kenshi from mk9

Kenshi wasn't FROM mk9.

and on frost eh got on each finger tip one ;)

easy thing about it frame is a organic armour made out of same stuff as infested combined with corpus tech.

inside lifes a element if you want ot say so .

and those "holes" made to use there power

each snow glove or smoke screen is a a part of you tenn, ash or frost, or saryn the tenno opens the armour on parts and molt ppl with with her own "body"

thats the deal behind it

Kenshi is from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, not 9.

Kenshi wasn't FROM mk9.

Thank you.