Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penta Prime

hades213

who cares the penta should be prime

Not gonna happen. Sorry. 

Penta Vandal is a possibility though. Actually, Penta Wraith is a possibility too. But not Penta Prime. 

Also, the whole reason they reduced the max ammo is because it was OP. Why would they just bump it right back up again with a new version?

Yet, here we are with the Braton Prime...

zur4ee.png

The Braton came out before there was solid info on what could be primed. Expect a retcon as to its origins at some point.

Edited by vaugahn

No and not likely. Penta Prime will be -if anything- Penta Vandal, as the only upgrade that Corpus weapons have ever received is the Vandal Tenno modification. As for ammo capacity, highly doubtful. The Penta will never ever have anywhere close to its original 520 ammo again. I'd expect 40 ammo at most, and that's only IF DE decided to make a Penta Vandal, and IF they decided to increase ammo along with increasing damage.

Not gonna happen. Sorry. 

Penta Vandal is a possibility though. Actually, Penta Wraith is a possibility too. But not Penta Prime. 

Also, the whole reason they reduced the max ammo is because it was OP. Why would they just bump it right back up again with a new version?

The Braton came out before there was solid info on what could be primed. Expect a retcon as to its origins at some point.

who gives one toss about whether or not it can be primed just say whether or not it is a good idea

Takes up all damage mod spaces

I'm sorry but, you do know you have 8 slots on every single weapon right?

here, this is my penta build (even though I hardly use it.)

f5475371d7.jpg

you clearly have enough room to have dmg on it, and even then, are you bringing an unleveled penta to high lvl missions? you'd run out of ammo that way quicker.

I'm sorry but, you do know you have 8 slots on every single weapon right?

here, this is my penta build (even though I hardly use it.)

f5475371d7.jpg

you clearly have enough room to have dmg on it, and even then, are you bringing an unleveled penta to high lvl missions? you'd run out of ammo that way quicker.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about man you have formad it 5 times already idiot we dont all have the time for this