Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penta Prime

hades213

you clearly don't know what you are talking about man you have formad it 5 times already idiot we dont all have the time for this 

whoa there man, let's not get hasty, I'm just offering a lil helping hand so it could help you later on in the future.

and I was just curious on why your plight about the penta led to this idea of priming it, which is not gonna happen, no matter how much we refute this, it won't be a tenno weapon, much less get a prime version. although you could cross your fingers for a vandal variant.

Edited by TylerFreeman

but also i said ammo as well it only had 35 ammo when i put 2 full rank ammo max in

well to be honest, ammo drum is somewhat underrated to trick magazine's 90% ammo boost.

but either way you may have to rely on your secondary more often to scavenge for ammo, I think that's the only good tactic if you can't forma the penta 5 times as the thing relies on good dmg mods to be self efficient with ammo.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about man you have formad it 5 times already idiot we dont all have the time for this 

Its one of the easiest weapons to x5

You dont even need that many

Stop being lazy

well to be honest, ammo drum is somewhat underrated to trick magazine's 90% ammo boost.

but either way you may have to rely on your secondary more often to scavenge for ammo, I think that's the only good tactic if you can't forma the penta 5 times as the thing relies on good dmg mods to be self efficient with ammo.

Theres no reason why you "cant" forma it at least a few times

Unformad Penta is still very powerful as well

Maybe you (OP) weren't here when the Penta and the other launchers were nerfed, but the cruel way they did it left them no room to retract or adjust. It was very hostile and unpopular, at least with people who utilized the launchers, and there was virtually no care whatsoever about what people thought about it - unless they agreed with it. The nasty way this nerf was done, you will likely never see any adjustments, any Prime, any Wraiths and certainly nothing that will up the ammo in any of the launcher weapons they nerfed - that would mean humility and admitting someone might have been wrong... either one I don't see happening any time soon...