Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Tower 1 Survival Missions

skillabstinenz

Well, missions still fail for arbitrary reasons. The first failed right at the start. The other failed when the key giver had a disconnect. I was under the impression that mission get split up when someone disconnects, each party get their on instance of the mission?! It also increases your "failed" missions counter...

That's how it looked like: http://bit.ly/1BnSlvc

If the void key user disconnected, but people were allowed to complete the void mission, it would be pretty exploitable! Void keys are one and done affairs; either passes or fails. If the keybearer disconnects or crashes, they don't lose the key and you can start again!

Yes, failed or aborted missions will increase your counter. Will definitely continue to happen even when this game is out of "beta".

We did continue a Defense mission despite only the host leaving, bugged?! If they stopped that now, why isn't there a mission canceled notification? They disfigure my epeen and there's nothing I can do about it. Or implement in case of Defense mission a forced extract if the server leaves, if no one is allowed to stay?! That would also fix switching to extract in the last second to screw the other players over...