Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Prime Blade Drop Rate T3Md

(PSN)renosis

Question

I have spent all my T3MD keys (27 of them) trying to get Scindo prime Blade. I play on PS4. I just want to confirmation from someone who has successfully gotten a Scindo Blade from t3md on ps4. On top of the 27 keys I spent, my friend shared his 15 keys with me. Another clanmate spent 9 keys with me. Still haven't seen this part. This is the last part I need to have every prime in the game (ps4). I also try to get it in the trading chat, rarely have I seen someone selling this piece.

My luck must be horrible... Makes me wish they'd give it to you if you spend over a certain amount of keys trying to get it.

14 answers to this question

I didn't think that PS4 or XBOne had gotten up to the update that has the Scindo Prime...

I could be wrong about this.

EDIT: I stand corrected, just re-read the patch notes for PS4, looks like it SHOULD be there. Probably just RNGeezis doin' how he do.

Edited by Fraggoth

Bloated void tables are reluctant to give their goodies. 
It SHOULD be within that key, but I hadn't found it myself.

Best advice is to keep trying. I had completed dozens of survivals every new prime release searching for the buggers.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

OP.... you goofed BADLY!!! Nyx/Hikou/Scindo Prime are not on PS4 yet!

Yes they are.

Well, I am now at least 55 keys into this Scindo Prime blade. This just feels so unfair. They need to adjust the drop rate. I see all these people lookin to buy the blades, I don't see anyone selling it.

Well, maybe I can do something with the 5 boltor prime blueprints.

But what am I gonna do with 19 Boar prime bps and 14 reaper prime bps?

Well, I am now at least 55 keys into this Scindo Prime blade. This just feels so unfair. They need to adjust the drop rate. I see all these people lookin to buy the blades, I don't see anyone selling it.

Well, maybe I can do something with the 5 boltor prime blueprints.

But what am I gonna do with 19 Boar prime bps and 14 reaper prime bps?

no one is selling it cause they got their blade already and they don't want to get another

Well, I finally got the Scindo Prime Blade after 70 runs. That was probably the most frustrating prime part I have ever farmed. I guess I am just really unlucky or it has a really really low drop rate. Or a combination of both.

Sad thing is, I am not even really happy about it, just relieved I don't have to farm it any more. Please DE do something about this. It makes no sense that one person can get a part on the first run and others have to do 70+ runs. There has got to be a better system, this is starting to feel like a chore.

yeah it is very rare right now... along with scindo prime handle from T1S. Pretty ridiculous drop rate.

i got the handle very easily. the bp has eluded me though. im thinking there is a little game the scindo p likes to play. you'll get one part easily then the others will hide at the ends of the world to troll you -_-