Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

If it's Trinity with the Soma Prime I will buy the largest prime bundle on the spot. If It comes with the Galantine too, that would just sweeten the pot even more.

What prime combination would make you spend a $140 for?

Since some people think Volt will be next let me clarify that the pattern has been, Excalibur(M),Frost(M);Mag(F),Ember(F);Rhino(M),Loki(M);Nyx(F)... MMFFMMF... leading to the next prime being female. The normal warframe pattern is MFMFMFMF... and so on, do the next regular frame will be male.

As far as a Pattern in black and white primes, sop far we've had, WBWBBWW, this is not conclusive data for a pattern, the next frame could be a white Trinity.

The most likely frames to get primed next are Trinity, Banshee and Saryn. I lean heavily on Trinity because she was the second female frame to come out. After that Volt is pretty much guaranteed as the first male warframe with how old he is, followed by the candidates Ash, and oddly enough Vauban. Ash came before so is probably more likely, but a prime Vauban would be amazing.

Weapons seem to have been released has a full set until Loki Prime and Nyx Prime who only game out with one and two weapons respectively. This was in favor of a prime sentinel, prime sentinel armor and a prime weapon accessory, and in the case of nyx prime armor, and a prime weapon accessory. so it's hard to predict what accessories and weapons will come with the next two prime frames.

Edited by silkygoodness

Well, let me think on that...

There have been demands for  Saryn Prime. Personally, I would much rather Banshee Prime. Maybe they can get released on the same day, like their original release!

We've not had a Prime primary weapon for a while, so the next set will have one more likely than not. If I had to guess, it would most likely be Vectis Prime, as DE is showing an interest in releasing every kind of weapon before doing duplicates in the Prime section, with the exception of Skana Prime and Dakra Prime for obvious reasons (Skana Prime's exclusivity to master or grandmaster founders). With this logic, Vectis Prime will likely be the next Prime-ary candidate.

While I enjoy a good Prime melee, I feel as if this next set should release either Vasto Prime or Furis Prime. Vasto because it is still one of the most stylish weapons in the game, Furis because there's only one Prime secondary with automatic fire, that being the Hikou Prime, which isn't a gun.

If I had to choose a melee, Kronen Prime, no competition.

I really hope it isn't Trinity. Seeing how the pattern for prime goes, the next prime will be black and I just can't visualize Trinity as a black prime. 

Though Banshee, I can definitely see her in black.

Um.

Excalibur(White)>Frost(Black)>Mag(White)>Ember(Black)>Rhino(Black)>Loki(White)>Nyx(White&Green)

I don't really see a pattern. That being said, you can change the colors anyways, so why does it matter?

If we're just listing our dream Prime sets

Ash Prime

Kronen Prime

Attica Prime

It'll be mid-late 2015 by the time he's released (I fully expect Volt to be first after the next female prime), so both those weapons are in the clear for being old enough and different enough to the existing primes to be made. I also expect there to be a dual sword prime and a whip prime by the time he's released, which are likely going to be unreferenced like the Reaper Prime and Dakra Prime.

Edited by Draciusen

Well if we're doing weapons too...

Volt Prime

Tigris Prime

AkBolto Prime

Nikana Prime

Tigris and nikana can't happen because they were early release, and volt prime won't come because hes male.

Order of events: Excalibur prime(white, ended in winter)-Frost prime(black, release)-Mag prime(white, release)-Ember prime(black, ended in spring)-Rhino(black, ended in summer)-Loki prime(white, ended in fall)-Nyx prime(white, must end in winter?).

Soooo order of gender is 2x male, then 2x female, meaning next waframe is female, and the oldest non-prime female out there that is viable is trinity/saryn(Banshee works but I don't count that until end of next year).

And by color pattern, we have 1xWhite, 1xBlack, 1xWhite, 2xBlack, 1xWhite, so next warframe is gonna be black after nyx(if nyx restarts the chain)

By seasonal pattern, obviously it will be released in winter

As for stats, I realize that DE will buff the weakest stat of a warframe, then the next one will buff the strongest stat of the warframe

Example: Rhino has low sprint, his prime has increased sprint, loki has high energy, loki prime has increased energy, nyx has low armor, nyx prime has increased armor, so next female primed warframe must have a distinct stat value that is especially high and will be buffed, where saryn comes in, because she has high health, so health may be buff.

So Saryn must be the next primed warframe because....

1: She is female

2: She has dark colors(fits pattern)

3:Her health stat is distinctly high above all other warfames.

Thank you for ready this and hope your answer is solved.

By the way I heard soma prime is coming out soon :)

Edited by 9tailboy

If Soma Prime becomes a thing, can Orokin technology manage to not make it sound like firecrackers are going off 24/7?

Can it sound as sexy as the Boar Prime?

Several Prime-Versions got different sounds than their non-Prime counterpart. I doubt a Soma Prime will happen soon, though.

Weapons that have just been released or only a few updates ago won't make it at all.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

Um.

Excalibur(White)>Frost(Black)>Mag(White)>Ember(Black)>Rhino(Black)>Loki(White)>Nyx(White&Green)

I don't really see a pattern. That being said, you can change the colors anyways, so why does it matter?

Don't see the pattern? Well, the pattern is each Prime Warframe pair comes with a White and Black pair, so the next prime will most definitely be black since Nyx is white & it matter because I like my Warframes in default colors, their original colors.

Edited by BloodCarnival

If we're just listing our dream Prime sets

Ash Prime

Kronen Prime

Attica Prime

It'll be mid-late 2015 by the time he's released (I fully expect Volt to be first after the next female prime), so both those weapons are in the clear for being old enough and different enough to the existing primes to be made. I also expect there to be a dual sword prime and a whip prime by the time he's released, which are likely going to be unreferenced like the Reaper Prime and Dakra Prime.

volt is female sir. and everyone a female prime is not next so a male prime is

every prime that comes out is male female male female its how it works. have fun with this info

volt is female sir. and everyone a female prime is not next so a male prime is

every prime that comes out is male female male female its how it works. have fun with this info

Uhhhhh.... No, and no. Volt is male, and the pattern is MMFFMMFF not MFMFMF.

Wait, you're trolling, aren't you? Damn, I've been had!

I'm REALLY hoping for Saryn Prime. The problem is, I can only shudder to think what terrible weapons we'll get alongside whatever frame gets released. We've had Ankryos, bo, and now scindo, so maybe Fragor is next? Maybe Furis Prime as well for another equally useless sidearm?

Bo and Scindo are good stuff to use, actually. Furis Prime would certainly be a sweet addition, too. You'd be surprised how useful all those "useless" weapons can actually be.

Definitivly hoping for Saryn prime with a extra V and /---/ polarity and increased sprint speed. For weapons Dual Zoren with damage increase to 65 physical and 5 impact, 5 puncture, 35 slash. Then a Hind Prime with 1.5 reload, 70 magazine size, 55 physical damage, 10 impact, 10 puncture, 20 slash and 15% crit damage. Make it happen DE.