The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

yeah, it's already been found out that next prime is nova, soma, and vasto. but no one will believe it and constantly will be making these threads again just like with nyx. i don't know why they keep putting new prime things into the game files so early but whatever.

If they truly are putting these things into the game early, I would think that they do this so they can release the primes at the exact same time on consoles as PC. Just like they did with Nyx Prime. 

Anyways...Soma Prime? Ugh. But it will sell, so I get why.

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

They're giving Nova a double boost?  Shields AND Power?

I don't mind priming things, but I wish they were just cosmetic like the early ones.  The power creep in weapons is terribad too.  Soma is not something that needed to be gilded power-wise :/

Indeed. Keep things more cosmetic and less power creep.

Also Soma Prime sounds scary as F***. What about the BRATON PRIME DE!?

Edited by Judqment8

Eww, Nova Prime. I thought DE said they were prioritizing the older frames. I'd of preferred Banshee, Trinity or Saryn since it was gonna be a female. I guess we really should take anything DE says with a grain of salt. Now I'm worried for what the next male Prime will be (was hoping for either Ash or Volt) since they're obviously not prioritizing older frames anymore.

Nova will not be primed, at least not now. They've stated in the past that all frames before Vauban are getting primes promised, however after that they said there are no promises that they will be in game. (In fact with Nova I hope to god not, same with Val.)

So the few remaining frames for it are Trinity, Volt, Ash, Banshee, and Saryn in that order. My guess is considering the female female male male pattern it'll be Trinity next, then Volt or Ash, Followed by Banshee or Saryn. Cloth physics is a stupid reason to not make a prime, they may have said it but they've pretty much gone past that with Frost Prime so I doubt it.

As for weapons, they said they'd like a prime version of every weapon type so the Vectis seems like the next one I can think of as we haven't had a sniper.

Plz not Nova. I was hoping for Saryn with a powers rework attached. If its Nova that will make me sad unless they really alter the base design to be something amazing. Current Nova is only tolerable with the slipstream helmet which sadly I havn't seen an alert for. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd lay money on Trinity Prime. I simply do not think it will be Nova

I do believe the Soma Prime story, though I'd rather see Vectis Prime.

I'm not sure I buy into the Vasto Prime story. it seems they'd want to save that or AkVasto Prime for when they eventually Prime our new girl, Mesa, along with hopefully Sybaris and Redeemer when it comes her turn. Failing that, another good choice for Mesa Prime to pair up with would be Pyrana. But Magnus or AkMagnus seems like a good candidate right now for the next Prime Access. Don't know why, it just makes sense to me for some reason.

Kogake Prime would make sense as the next melee, as we don't have a sparring Prime yet.

Okay people, no more speculating : the next prime after Nyx will be...Nova prime.

For the 100th time, not a male. The 2 who follow will have that gender.(Volt & Ash are favourites)

No Trinity, no Saryn either. (and I find it strange,really strange...They're both part of the good ol' roster. Why Nova D.E.?I don't mind,but I also don't understand why you skip 3 older female frames like this.Maybe you like to trick your playerbase... ;) )

Proof :

Disclaimer : it's not really a leak, because over one million people could spot her during the livestream if they pay attention enough. :3aidOARF.jpg

Saryn/Ash

Meh if it's Nova.

But hopefully this gives time to get inspired and design Volt Prime properly. Sleek and sexy, no head cages.

There is no virtual reason why Nova Prime should exist before Saryn Prime or Trinity Prime....just sayin' if that is real leaked information

Needs to be Ash, omg, please.

Eww, Nova Prime. I thought DE said they were prioritizing the older frames. I'd of preferred Banshee, Trinity or Saryn since it was gonna be a female. I guess we really should take anything DE says with a grain of salt. Now I'm worried for what the next male Prime will be (was hoping for either Ash or Volt) since they're obviously not prioritizing older frames anymore.

If it is in fact Nova i will be as giddy as a school girl

Nova will not be primed, at least not now. They've stated in the past that all frames before Vauban are getting primes promised, however after that they said there are no promises that they will be in game. (In fact with Nova I hope to god not, same with Val.)

So the few remaining frames for it are Trinity, Volt, Ash, Banshee, and Saryn in that order. My guess is considering the female female male male pattern it'll be Trinity next, then Volt or Ash, Followed by Banshee or Saryn. Cloth physics is a stupid reason to not make a prime, they may have said it but they've pretty much gone past that with Frost Prime so I doubt it.

As for weapons, they said they'd like a prime version of every weapon type so the Vectis seems like the next one I can think of as we haven't had a sniper.

Plz not Nova. I was hoping for Saryn with a powers rework attached. If its Nova that will make me sad unless they really alter the base design to be something amazing. Current Nova is only tolerable with the slipstream helmet which sadly I havn't seen an alert for. 

Still hoping it'd be a Nekros Prime. That's just me personally. Though I'd be ok with an Ash Prime. 

Edited by unknow99

EDIT: post redacted due to Nova Prime.

Now i'm just scratching my head. :/

I wonder how those who aren't aware of this & aren't fan of Nova will react on the release date... :/

Will we see rage threads coming massively or will the community be tolerant?

To be continued...

Edited by unknow99

well i guess all we knew was kinda thrown out of the window seeing as tho the MFMFMFMF... concept was thrown out when Mesa became a thing.

How so? Mesa is female. Who followed Limbo, a male. Who followed Mirage, who was female. And so on. The pattern hasnt been changed.

Nova Prime, and Soma Prime? I use a boltor prime as my main kill sh!t gun and I would love both of those :)

Has any one else mentioned Carrier Prime? Got Wyrm P... As long as we are praying for miracles gimmie a Carrier Prime Steve, I'll have your baby. And I am a dude, but if Arnold can do it...so the hell can I :)

Oh hey, thanks DE, game is soooo sweet.