Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

Don't see the pattern? Well, the pattern is each Prime Warframe pair comes with a White and Black pair, so the next prime will most definitely be black since Nyx is white & it matter because I like my Warframes in default colors, their original colors.

If there was a pattern, it would be more apparent. Rhino and Loki kinda screwed up the black/white pattern and then Nyx comes in with some green tones thrown in instead of the usual white&gold.

Really, would it hurt so much to leave Trinity as black or just change the default to white?

I expect the next prime frame to be Volt, since he's one of the earlier frames and rounds out the old elemental trio that was Frost, Ember, and Volt.

I expect the next primary to be vectis, if we get a new primary at all.

Secondary has to be the Bolto, Vasto, or Furis/AFuris.  I wouldn't hold my breath for the Magnus or the AKStiletto just yet.

Melee... probably Fragor, Galatine, or (Dual)Kama.  We're screwed if it's Dual Zoren prime though.  How much faster can one copter before even the walls can't stop them?

If it's Ash Prime, it's probably come with

Dual Heat Swords prime(as cringe worthy as that sounds)

Kunai Prime/Twin Vipers Prime

Cernos Prime(?)

If it's Vole Prime, it's probably gonna come with

Dual Skana Prime(?)

Kunai  Prime(?)

Soma Prime

Let it be known that i am basing this off what i've seen them use in the trailers they've been in. And yes...i am aware that the next prime will be female.

If there was a pattern, it would be more apparent. Rhino and Loki kinda screwed up the black/white pattern and then Nyx comes in with some green tones thrown in instead of the usual white&gold.

Really, would it hurt so much to leave Trinity as black or just change the default to white?

"If there was a pattern, it would be more apparent." = no pattern.

"Rhino and Loki kinda screwed up the black/white pattern" = there is pattern.

Contradiction you made.

Guess I'll break it down for you. As I mentioned, each pair comes with a black and a white prime.

White: 1.) Excalibur 2.) Mag 3.) Loki 4.) Nyx

Black: 1.) Frost 2.) Ember 3.) Rhino 4.) x

Result: There is no fourth black prime and that will be the color scheme of the next prime.

And if Trinity Prime does come out clad in black, so be it. Would I be hurt? No. It's not like it will kill me. Bothered? For the time being, but I will come to just accept it as how I have done with Nyx's "head dress". With Nyx, I believe that her helmet should have her "head dress" be slimmed down because it's too visually heavy and bulky, and slimming it down would have made it more elegant. But I don't think they will do that, so I'll just have to live with it. As long as they make Trinity's design work if she comes out black, then it won't bother me as much, but for the meantime, I see her as white because of obvious reasons. 

As for changing her color instead, it would bother me because I would have known the truth. I used to customize my warframes, but eventually I decided to leave them in their default because they look more authentic that way. 

"If there was a pattern, it would be more apparent." = no pattern.

"Rhino and Loki kinda screwed up the black/white pattern" = there is pattern.

Contradiction you made.

I said there would have a been a reliable pattern, however the last 3 primes have gone against that point. Rhino and Loki being out of order and Nyx bringing green to the color palette.

DE has confirmed that they go with what they think looks best with the primes, and don't adhere to any theorized patterns. The only exception seems to be the gender, but I wouldn't put it past DE to throw us a curve ball.

I said there would have a been a reliable pattern, however the last 3 primes have gone against that point. Rhino and Loki being out of order and Nyx bringing green to the color palette.

DE has confirmed that they go with what they think looks best with the primes, and don't adhere to any theorized patterns. The only exception seems to be the gender, but I wouldn't put it past DE to throw us a curve ball.

No matter the order, there has been a consistency of a black and white prime in each pair. So far there has been no break in the chain, which comes to make us believe that it will continue the pattern as it has done so. The same applies to the genders. Of'course, DE will always have the power to bring about change, but until then, the pattern is solid as far as I'm concern. Yes, Nyx has green tints to her design, but what of it? It's different, but her dominant color is white, throwing her into the white prime family.

Edited by BloodCarnival

Although, you are not wrong and I do agree with you. Valkyr is very low on the pecking order.

Do you mean she is low in that people choose to player another frame over her? That is simply not true in my experience (including threads I see around the place) she is quit popular when it comes to frames people choose to play. She is not up there with frames like Rhino and Loki but I see her more then I see a lot of other frames.

(oceania is my region in case you were wondering)

Edited by Postal_pat

Do you mean she is low in that people choose to player another frame over her? That is simply not true in my experience (including threads I see around the place) she is quit popular when it comes to frames people choose to play. She is not up there with frames like Rhino and Loki but I see her more then I see a lot of other frames.

More that she is newer than so many other frames that deserve prime versions first.

By low priority I think he means that Valkyr was a more recent addition than some of the older frames.

The Primes tend to go off the older models first so Valkyr will be quite a way down the list.

More that she is newer than so many other frames that deserve prime versions first.

If DE were following this trend Nyx and Frost wouldn't be out yet due to them being from update six.The way I see it priming Valkyr shuts down the question "will this frame get primed?" also it moves a whole lot of community focus from Valkyr to another frame. Such as Mirage then people start dreaming up ideas for Mirage's lore, which may or may not help develop the lore, like community has done for Valkyr.

The only question left for DE is what type of frame do they make her prime? The lore for Valkyr has been processed by the community and four ideas have popped up for her prime. The community's four ideas so far are: to keep her a berserker, make her a plant, make her a Valkyrie, and recently a bard.

Edited by Postal_pat

By low priority I think he means that Valkyr was a more recent addition than some of the older frames.

The Primes tend to go off the older models first so Valkyr will be quite a way down the list.

It'd be cool if someone calculated the approx. release date of the latest frames. (Sorry Postal, but the veterans are first. :p )

And people, please stop asking for Volt & Ash prime for a moment : the nyxt prime will be female. But both are right next,don't worry... :)