Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime After Nyx

Aesthetic_Dialectic

It'd be cool if someone calculated the approx. release date of the latest frames. (Sorry Postal, but the veterans are first. :p )

And people, please stop asking for Volt & Ash prime for a moment : the nyxt prime will be female. But both are right next,don't worry... :)

The Original Warframes (in no particular order):

• Excalibur Prime
  • Excalibur
  • Loki
  • Volt
  • Mag
  • Ash
  • Rhino
  • Ember
  • Trinity

Update 6:

• Nyx
  • Frost

Update 7:

• Banshee
  • Saryn
  • Vauban

Update 8:

• Frost Prime

Update 9:

• Nova

Update 10:

• Mag Prime
  • Nekros

Update 11:

• Ember Prime
  • Valkyr
  • Oberon

Dates are a little trickier for older frames wiki might still have them, for newer frames the wiki should have the date.

Edited by Postal_pat

• Excalibur Prime
  • Excalibur
  • Loki
  • Volt
  • Mag
  • Ash
  • Rhino
  • Ember
  • Trinity

Update 6:

• Nyx
  • Frost

Update 7:

• Banshee
  • Saryn
  • Vauban

Update 8:

• Frost Prime

Update 9:

• Nova

Update 10:

• Mag Prime
  • Nekros

Update 11:

• Ember Prime
  • Valkyr
  • Oberon

Dates are a little trickier for older frames wiki might still have them, for newer frames the wiki should have the date.

Always useful.

6C2g5zz.gif

Now let's add a ~90 days duration to the non-primed frames and it'll be perfect!

Edited by unknow99

• Excalibur Prime
  • Excalibur
  • Loki
  • Volt
  • Mag
  • Ash
  • Rhino
  • Ember
  • Trinity
Update 6:

• Nyx
  • Frost
Update 7:

• Banshee
  • Saryn
  • Vauban
Update 8:

• Frost Prime
Update 9:

• Nova
Update 10:

• Mag Prime
  • Nekros
Update 11:

• Ember Prime
  • Valkyr
  • Oberon

Oberon came in 10.5, not 11.

DE still can't get cloth physics to work right on frames, so Trinity is extremely unlikely. It'll probably be Saryn.

Oh no, I already see it coming :

"Here's Trinity/Volt prime,with pretty designs and their accessories!They also got the cloth physics you've been asking for one year 1/2!!"

-What about the original frames D.E.?

"..."

"Introducing the prime kubrow armor!!"

Because the devs keep mentioning them in their live streams?

And why exactly would that impede the development of a prime version? That could also come in an update that adds cloth physics? DE hasn't gotten back to us on that for about 5 months. Next prime comes in 3 months. I'm pretty sure they can get the kinks out before Trinity prime rolls out.

My guess is Nyx or Saryn since they actually have an immortal skin. At this point, anything can happen since Frost made the jump somehow. If we're going by which frame is the oldest, then Trinity. I welcome a Trinity prime being a five forma Trinity user myself. I hope they remove the lobster tail like how they redesigned Ember's chicken feet. I just have my doubts since Nyx and Saryn are much more popular.

I'll just stick with this post. Since Nyx is out already, the next one is Saryn or Trinity. Saryn is much more popular and has an immortal skin, where as Trinity doesn't have an immortal skin and is still unpopular to use. My guess and hunch leans more towards Saryn because of several theories and guesses.

And why are people arguing whether the frame is black or white? You can change the frame to any color anyways, I don't like the white on my Nyx Prime, so I made her black and green. Just pay some plat for smoke colors if it bothers you that much. I didn't like the helmet either and replaced the prime helmet with my arcane vespa.

Edited by ivlr3vil

I'll just stick with this post. Since Nyx is out already, the next one is Saryn or Trinity. Saryn is much more popular and has an immortal skin, where as Trinity doesn't have an immortal skin and is still unpopular to use. My guess and hunch leans more towards Saryn because of several theories and guesses.

And why are people arguing whether the frame is black or white? You can change the frame to any color anyways, I don't like the white on my Nyx Prime, so I made her black and green. Just pay some plat for smoke colors if it bothers you that much. I didn't like the helmet either and replaced the prime helmet with my arcane vespa.

Honestly the, "black primes," are really brown and grey. But I have astrong feeling it may be Trinity due to her being much older than Saryn, she was the second female frame after Mag. She's due for a prime, and an immortal skin. Honestly they might prime her just to show her some love. Not to mention no one really plays Saryn from my experience, she's sub par and Trinity is a top tier frame, even after the Blessing nerf.

I don't like Trinity myself, so i'd just be buying the weapons most likely case, or the accessories, if they're good this time round. Really didn't like Targis Prime. .-.

Sybaris/Vectis Prime

Pyrana Prime

Kronen/Venka Prime (Both are standalone weapon styles that need expanding.)

Honestly the, "black primes," are really brown and grey. But I have astrong feeling it may be Trinity due to her being much older than Saryn, she was the second female frame after Mag. She's due for a prime, and an immortal skin. Honestly they might prime her just to show her some love. Not to mention no one really plays Saryn from my experience, she's sub par and Trinity is a top tier frame, even after the Blessing nerf.

I'm a trinity player here and trust me, it's rather the other way around. I see more Saryn players and barely any Trinity users. I also got a Saryn and she's not as subpar as you'd think, a 1110 health and 52% damage reduction with steel fiber. Venom procs can halve any enemy HP in half, Miasma is corrosive and lasts a very long time in voids as it's good for the armored enemies. Molt is like decoy, so you can place it on a spot that enemies cannot reach to keep them distracted for a long time.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Of the female frames, Saryn or Trinity, though Trinity seems like the more appropriate option (and her design would likely work better for a Prime aesthetic).

Of the male frames?  Volt or Ash.  Volt because he's the only Starter frame not to be Prime'd, and Ash because he's one of the last male frames left pre-Vauban.

Of the female frames, Saryn or Trinity, though Trinity seems like the more appropriate option (and her design would likely work better for a Prime aesthetic).

Of the male frames?  Volt or Ash.  Volt because he's the only Starter frame not to be Prime'd, and Ash because he's one of the last male frames left pre-Vauban.

Correction, after volt he is the last before Vauban to be primed. I am currently awaiting Vauban Prime. I can see the tag line now, Boobs Primed.