Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working With Sentinels

Clockworkfiction

Question

11 answers to this question

The most you will get out of wyrm is to give him Freeze, electric and a stun mod for his rifle.....As he shoots at anything that gets close. this is a great way to slow enemies down before they get to you.

Other than these, basically every sentinel mods that are available should be put on Wyrm. 

I'm fairly certain Regen is working now, at least theres no point in not using it once you can slot it.

Crowd Dispersion technically works, but at low rank the aoe is so small its impossible to really use, and even at high ranks it tends to stumble stuff rather than stun and fires very periodically (long CD).

Guardian is the #1 reason to get a Sentinel, awesome ability.

Warrior allows your sentinel to deal small amounts of damage

Due to the mediocre damage output, you want to mod his weapon based on applying elemental effects, so use every +element (ap is a good damage booster but unhelpful), multishot, and rof/reload mods (unsure if these 2 work atm).

Here is what you do with a Sentinel.

WYRM: Give him rank 1 Warrior, Crowd Dispersion, Regen, level Guardian to the max. Add Fast Deflec, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Vitality to fill up his mod capacity. Shields before non-shields.

• LASER RIFLE: Fire, Ice, Electro, AP and Base damage mods, Crit Chance/Damage, Firerate, Multishot. That's what I am running.

SHADE: Give him rank 1 Revenge, Ghost, Regen, level Guardian to the max. Add Fast Deflec, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Vitality to fill up his mod capacity. Shields before non-shields.

• LASER PISTOL: Fire, Ice, Electro, AP and Base damage mods, Crit Chance/Damage, Firerate, Multishot. That's what I am running.

You may see a pattern. I have my Sentinels and their weapons potato'd.

Um, best I can see as a pattern is you dont want your sentinels attacking anything thats not in melee range

Otherwise why are you using rank 1 warrior/revenge?

Rank these up as a priority if you want to hit targets at any kind of useable range.

rank1 Ghost on Shade is almost useless since the CD of the stealth will go down with leveling it. Got mine at max and it cloaks every 5 seconds or so.

And with the last patch the Shade gets cloaked too, which means a total drop in aggro (opponents will still be searching for you)

rank1 Ghost on Shade is almost useless since the CD of the stealth will go down with leveling it. Got mine at max and it cloaks every 5 seconds or so.

Funny, mine works the same at rank 1. Higher rank increases the range where the cloak triggers - there is no cooldown. ;)