Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps Mode Strikes Again

Quill.Onkko

It happens a lot with carrier. 

hmm never happen for me when i use carrier

-------------------

On topic: it wont happen as its will require a lot of work and they have to change many things. KillerKarpfen has said before it wont happen as it will be quite problematic

I rather like the awareness the over the shoulder view gives me, especially because when there's a lot of things going on, hearing a melee unit sneak up behind you is almost impossible. If it were an option though, I wouldn't mind. Switch to it every once and a while for something new.

It happens a lot with carrier. 

Carrier's fata$$ just gets in ur way all the time....

t10z6Jb.jpg

here's another fps pic i just like the game this way plz make it an option

this actually looks legit, like with the motion blur and then gun position of like any FPS game with next-gen graphics xD

hmm never happen for me when i use carrier

-------------------

On topic: it wont happen as its will require a lot of work and they have to change many things. KillerKarpfen has said before it wont happen as it will be quite problematic

Actually all they literrally have to do is move the camera from its current fixed position to another fixed position

I will be honest and type out my exact thought process when I opened this thread.

1."Haha this silly glitch."

2. Picture loads after I click link

3. "Jesus Christ you can play as sentinels now?!!!!!!!! Oh."

4. "Why isn't this a thing?"

5. Typing this post.

The end.

Actually all they literrally have to do is move the camera from its current fixed position to another fixed position

Not quite, as Killerkarpfen mentioned, they have to worry about the doors.

Unlikely. I have worked on both 1st and 3rd person games and the metrics are vastly different. Simple example I always use are doorways and doors. They need to have different metrics depending on whether the camera is in 3rd or 1st person. That just scratches the surface, there is many more technical issues between the two. If AAA games do both at the same time on of them will suffer a lot or both suffer equally.