Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Change Survival Rotations To Abc

Netheroc

Just makes sense. 3 Rotations, 1 every 5 minutes. What is this AABC crap anyways? You play 1 hour for 3 chances to get what you want (because most stuff is in C rotation), and very rarely you reach 60 minutes. Most public games end at 20, some at 40. So please, change the rotation to ABC, so we get 3 chances at 45 min and 4 chances at 60 min. Currently its just cruel. You need 2 minutes to run a cap key and have a chance to get what you want. Survival, 20 min. And its not even certain you get to that mark.

+1 

Something needs to happen with this rotation.  If not an "ABC" 1 every 5 min, then just something to compensate for the RNG.

idk what this AABC rotation is all about...but spending 45+ mins every time you don't get a loot or what not...is extremely painful.  My frame is able to handle lv 70+ mobs...why am I forced to fight mobs/rotations at lv 10 - 40 for 20+ mins?  Why can't I just choose to fight mobs my level/rotation? 

it probably was an initial strategy to increase the longevity/slow the on/off retention rate of players in warframe but is really a double edge sword. Either way, the game has evolved extremely well and so should its "rotation access." 

Not bashing on DE, as I understand that It's hard to find that balance.  Yes you want to make it difficult to get the higher loots  but at the same time you don't want it to be acquired too quickly either.   

I think they just need to add some sort of "difficulty slider"...something like what Diablo 3 uses.   This way you can choose the high level mobs/rotations that will drop the particular items;  RNG is already controversial...so why not just make access to these "rotations" more readily available?   

I don't know if DE already made a post/announcement to address this or if they are already doing something about this...if so...anyone have a link for that thread?  if not I support this petition.  :)  

Agreed, +1.

Why not ABCD? Why should it only be 3 rotation groupings? Why not have more groupings, that makes it easier to get higher "tiered" items, rather than have to go through the lower tiers a few times, it'd also lighten up on the amount of loot/items in the drop table.

This is also a good idea. +1 here too.

sorry for going off the topic, but you can guys tell me how you last longer than 20 mins in the void? i seem to always run into the case of running out of mobs to kill,

first five mins theres usally like 10-30 per room to kill, but then after the 5 mins mark, its almost rare to see more then 6-10 in the same room

sorry for going off the topic, but you can guys tell me how you last longer than 20 mins in the void? i seem to always run into the case of running out of mobs to kill,

first five mins theres usally like 10-30 per room to kill, but then after the 5 mins mark, its almost rare to see more then 6-10 in the same room

It helps to have a nekros and knowing when to use LS

On topic I completely agree with this 4 times an hour thing to get a shot at a prime part I will most likely spill blood sweat and tears on.

I am going to be the bad guy.

I like AABC, because it keeps the rarer stuff rare and that keeps tight profits all round.

My advice is that you buy what you need first and then earn it back by enjoying the game and selling what you do find. That is the way you should play it, otherwise you will just stress about RNG.

Regardless of AABC rotation/loot, there still should be some sort of access to fighting higher level mobs from the get go.  Im sure im not the only one to dislike having to spend so much minutes on killing lower level mobs each and every time just to get to the higher level mobs.

Perhaps on another thread...but I want to experience trying to fight and work around fighting mobs that push my frame's limits.  I mean, they all look the same!  a lv 10 ancient looks the same as a lv 70 ancient lol they should at least make the higher level mobs look different  or colored differently idk   :P  

I am going to be the bad guy.

I like AABC, because it keeps the rarer stuff rare and that keeps tight profits all round.

My advice is that you buy what you need first and then earn it back by enjoying the game and selling what you do find. That is the way you should play it, otherwise you will just stress about RNG.

I have no problem with grinding, keeps me playing the game. The main problem is that you are forced to play 20 minutes for ONE chance on the item you desire is just a slap to the face. And the C rotation packs the most prime items of any rotation, namely 6 for t3 and t4 survival. Thats another slap. And the biggest slap is the stupid amount of RNG the whole mission is based on: You have to get good enemy spawn (which is almost everytime bad, atleast when playing public) and they have to drop life support. You NEVER know if you reach 20 min, and with the key disappearing from your inventory once you reach 5 min mark and fail/quit, just because some people had to abuse it and quit when they dont get what they want.

Thats 4 slaps in my face. Can you imagine how much motivation i have left to try and grind t1 survival, where theres no challenge WHATSOEVER, because the enemies are lvl 10. I used to like survival, now i hate it with all my heart. Farming Loki Prime was the biggest pain i ever had.

And about buy it first, then enjoy... are you being serious right now? Not everyone has money to throw around. This game is supposed to be humane without the need of paying for it.

Edited by Netheroc