Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus- Laser Themed Warframe

KKDD

Kool.

Damn, nice!

Very cool, love the geometric/blocky look. Contrasts well with the lasers.

Wow, that is a really interesting and unique design. Also, CC and lasers? Where do I sign up? lol

Thank you :)

I did some research with the visual and i think the blocky looks works well with laser, maybe next time i'll try something more organic.

It is a bit sketchy right now, maybe i'll do a second pass on this theme when i got the time.

Anyways, cheers!

Thank you :)

I did some research with the visual and i think the blocky looks works well with laser, maybe next time i'll try something more organic.

It is a bit sketchy right now, maybe i'll do a second pass on this theme when i got the time.

Anyways, cheers!

No need, blocky is nice because of the variety in Warframe. A lot of frames are already organic, each frame should follow its theme on aesthetics and as you said, blocky fits nicely with lasers :P

looks good but i need to see the skills before deciding if this needs to make it into game

The skills.. hmm, 1st: dual handed continuous stream of laser, 2nd: emits laser from warframe, laser bounces and damages enemies (punch through?) 3rd: those things on his back, acts as secondary sentinels, hovering around the frame and shooting laser at multiple targets, 4th: emit rings of laser from the frame that deals high damage, ring expands and could be buffed using other abbilities.

Those are just my initial thoughts though... nothing is final yet..

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, doesn't really look like a tenno crafted frame, way too geometric and mechanical looking.

Not saying you are bad at drawing, but it doesn't fit the style of warframe.

I know, just sharing my view on what other theme it could have besides organic. Thanks for taking a look though. :)