Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Receiving Loot From Mission

Crus8a

Hey guys, was just doing a void defense tower 2 mission, and got;

* Wyrm Prime Carapace at the end of wave 5,

* Paris Prime Blueprint at the end of wave 10

* and and the Paris Prime Upper Limb at the end of wave 15

At the end of the 15th wave we left, but we didn't receive any of the loot except for the Paris Prime Upper Limb.

This is the second time something like this has happen to me recently and I just wanted to bring this minor bug to people attention. I'm not asking for the loot or any kind of compensation or sympathy.

EDIT: thanks guys for replying, appreciated =D im just a noob >.<

Edited by Crus8a

To be honest in endless missions like deffense, ppl should get all the loot. Most of the time it is garbage ... but regardles they / we should still get it. It would be at least a motivation to stay as long as you can and it still wouldn't be in vein (as like getting a r5 core when you really can't go any more, because mobs are too powerful).

To be honest in endless missions like deffense, ppl should get all the loot. Most of the time it is garbage ... but regardles they / we should still get it. It would be at least a motivation to stay as long as you can and it still wouldn't be in vein (as like getting a r5 core when you really can't go any more, because mobs are too powerful).

people said this since a long time ago, i'm not sure but i heard that this change is going to get implemented soon (rumors should be taken lightly anyway)