Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Movements?

DarkSlayer220

OT Guys. Post a new movement suggestions here that makes the game fun..nier?

Well it would be cool if all warframes can WALK during in the battle without equipping the HOBBLED Dragon Key? Making the Warframe looks badass lol.

And the HOLSTER mode during in the battle lol... Like chilling while on a mission (this is pretty cool actually)

Post in the comments which movement/s would you like to put in the game then let's just imagine how it looks coz the DEs wont do it anyways nor read this topic (T0T ) (;-; ) xD

Well it would be cool if all warframes can WALK during in the battle without equipping the HOBBLED Dragon Key? Making the Warframe looks badass lol.

And the HOLSTER mode during in the battle lol... Like chilling while on a mission (this is pretty cool actually)

Walking=controllers.

Holster=use the codex scanner.  Behold, you are weaponless and in idle stance.

You're welcome.

Holster mode: Codex Scanner.

Walking speed: Controller and some subtlety.

Walking=controllers.

Holster=use the codex scanner.  Behold, you are weaponless and in idle stance.

You're welcome.

unfortunately not all of us can use  controller for warframe (or want to)

i would love a toggle for walking and other cool things. 

I would love a keybinding for grabbing onto ledges. I like to flip and jump around a lot, especially with ripline. But there are so many instances where my character will automatically interact with the environment unexpectedly. I have accidentally climbed soooooo many of those little lamppost things in the void or random ledges/architecture when trying to dive kick a Heavy Gunner or the like. Get stuck in a fruitless climbing animation only to get knocked down by their AOE shock wave attack which is what I was trying to prevent by the maneuver in the first place.

I would love a keybinding for grabbing onto ledges.

I would love this, a hold-to-grab button.

Ever since I played SOTC I have been really wanting to see those controls implemented in many other games. The freedom to climb anything, anywhere made the world feel really unique and truly immersive. Plus that Oh-S#&$-My-Grip-Is-About-To-Run-Out-Hey-I-Can-See-My-House-From-Heeeeee...

I would also like to see animations tweaked around coptering, with aerial slide-attacks having a unique enough animation to get rid of some haters, while keeping what is now an integral part of the game.

I almost made a big post thinking this was something complaining about coptering. I chose to actually read the first post.

I am glad I read it, although you are looking for the word "animation" and not "movement".

Asking for new movements from these devs...well nevermind maybe you'll get my joke.

that makes the game fun..nier?

Go with "more fun" because funnier suggests you find the game hilarious already but walking would make you roll around on the floor in laughter stitches and "funner" just makes me want to kick puppies every time I read it.

Here's what i want from Parkour 2.0

Momentum is more useful in parkour: If your moving fast, you will not lose that speed as fast as you do now. So basicly you can reach the speed of the scolic coptering, if you wall run enough.

More animations: Self explanatory

Map reworks to use Parkour more: This would improve stealth and parkour..... Wait.... Doesn't this mean..

I FIGURED IT OUT, PARKOUR 2.0 IS RELEASING WITH STEALTH 2.0! THE DE IS DOING IT THIS WAY SO THEY CAN JUST REWORK THE MAPS ONCE! IT MAKES SENSE NOW! 

Parkour: When using parkour your accuracy does not decrease... I mean DE come on let use fly around the map while shooting at Lek Krill. ;-; plz! (even if you have the best aim, your going to miss a bit when flying across the map at the speed of scolic)

Buffs: When you reach X speed you get a 25% damage reduction to all attacks, once you reach X speed you get 50%, once you reach X speed (this one is nearly impossible to get to for a good amount of time) you get a 75% damage reduction.

This buff does not stack with armor, so if your valkyr and your taking 200 hp damage from each attack you will only take 50 when your at max buff speed.

Edited by Feallike

You CAN walk...with a controller.

They seriously need to add a toggle for walking.

Not really needed, but it IS the little things that make the difference. CERTAINLY not a priority, though.

In terms of actual "movement" though, I'm waiting for our stance to affect how our Warframes run - no really parkour, that would be ridiculous ("noble" parkouring, the f**k?) - instead of just how they stand and a few in-ship idles.

Two things, firing while sprinting (at somewhat reduced accuracy ofc) and finishers for firearms in addition to melee weapons.

Firearm finishers; break a neck with a bow, shoot a shotgun into a face point-blank, push a pistol into an enemy's back and pull the trigger many times.

In addition to grabs, perhaps while the enemy is grabbed we could button mash/hold the attack button with a firearm equipped to deal damage while having them incapacitated in a hold.

Holds and throws are lethal in hand to hand combat...modern Brazilian Ju-Jitsu is a good example. For example: Wall run past a group of enemies to conga line..jump and headlock last in line roll, spin throw dead enemy into group, slide footsweep next use falling body as lift to scissor kick the next...roll and spin into group still trying to stand...you get the idea. More like momentum based gravity defying Crouching Tiger / Hidden Dragon style.

Some poses would be cool too...something other than squat dance or the idle animation. Some for victory... some in frustration...some for lol's.

Parkour always going to be difficult to please...personally i love it though its frustrating at first. Somethings need to be challenging or the fun wears off fast.

Also in my ongoing research of esoteric martial arts an essential factor is the breath and how it affects energy in the body. There are many forms which are mostly based on Chi Gung or Qi Gong (same thing different spelling). An example of this is Nei Gung or Iron Shirt practice which hardens the skin to puncture and impact wounds. To implement in warframe it would be a short meditation before the boss battle for small amount of extra armor...or more stamina...more energy.

Holds and throws are lethal in hand to hand combat...modern Brazilian Ju-Jitsu is a good example. For example: Wall run past a group of enemies to conga line..jump and headlock last in line roll, spin throw dead enemy into group, slide footsweep next use falling body as lift to scissor kick the next...roll and spin into group still trying to stand...you get the idea. More like momentum based gravity defying Crouching Tiger / Hidden Dragon style.

Some poses would be cool too...something other than squat dance or the idle animation. Some for victory... some in frustration...some for lol's.

Parkour always going to be difficult to please...personally i love it though its frustrating at first. Somethings need to be challenging or the fun wears off fast.

Also in my ongoing research of esoteric martial arts an essential factor is the breath and how it affects energy in the body. There are many forms which are mostly based on Chi Gung or Qi Gong (same thing different spelling). An example of this is Nei Gung or Iron Shirt practice which hardens the skin to puncture and impact wounds. To implement in warframe it would be a short meditation before the boss battle for small amount of extra armor...or more stamina...more energy.

You're trying too hard.

OT: I would love some crouch attacks for melee. Can't tell you how many times I've been swarmed and want to just make a low-to-the-ground arcing strike but don't have room to copter, and jump attacks get me stuck on top of enemies or objects.

Bonus points if it trips enemies too.

You're trying too hard.

OT: I would love some crouch attacks for melee. Can't tell you how many times I've been swarmed and want to just make a low-to-the-ground arcing strike but don't have room to copter, and jump attacks get me stuck on top of enemies or objects.

Bonus points if it trips enemies too.

I don't know. In my book slashing,piercing or smashing someone leg or knee should trip them.