Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Stupid Stalker... >.<

(PSN)LK-GriM

Cyrotic Fronts...2500+ excavated...and that stupid jerk has to show up -_- ...

Couldn't even count the amount of guys I was surrounded by and then he shows

up behind me...if there wasn't enough to deal with already.

I thought the Stalker wasn't supposed to show up in these type of missions.

Edited by (PS4)LK-GriM

Oh he shows up wherever you go. So long as you have a low ranked weapon and frame. He will appear.

Oh he will indeed show up.

Stupid Stalker...I love the concept but man I swear he can be a nuisance. Only thing I want him for is his scythe otherwise, LEAVE ME ALONE STUPID STALKER lol.

I'm at about 10 with the stalker and 15+ with G3. This is the first time the stalker came after me. My friend I play with has about the same marks as me. Keep seeing G3 but they're easy. Stalker is a pain >.<

I wish I could "Keep seeing" the g3. In all of my time playing this game, I have seen them twice and only once has a brakk part dropped, being the BP itself. And from the stalker, so many times he has died to my blades, and never dropped the hate >.< 

I wish I could "Keep seeing" the g3. In all of my time playing this game, I have seen them twice and only once has a brakk part dropped, being the BP itself. And from the stalker, so many times he has died to my blades, and never dropped the hate >.<

Guess we're lucky. Did a mission beat them, next mission 3/4 done with an extermination and there they are again. I don't know why but I guess they like us

that #@*&$@ marked me 9 times now... but he never show up.. not for me anyways.. doesn't call me. Doesn't mail me. not even a @(*()$ voicemail and then he just shows up to one of my squad mates, AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LEAVE ME ME A HATE

I once got him to drop 2 blueprints.

I was like HOLY F*** 2 weapons??? it turned out they were both Dread blueprints. The Dread, which I just killed him with. 

2 mother@(*()&#036; dread blueprint. TWO! Let that sink in for a minute

He sees you wherever you go. You can never hide from him. Even in your most intimate and private times, he will be watching. He will find you, and exact revenge when you're vulnerable. 

The more you beat him, the stronger he becomes.

No one is safe.

I once got him to drop 2 blueprints.

I was like HOLY F*** 2 weapons??? it turned out they were both Dread blueprints. The Dread, which I just killed him with. 

2 mother@(*()$ dread blueprint. TWO! Let that sink in for a minute

i have 1 built despair 1 built dread and 5 spare dread bp's...

Just gonna drop this here.

Having more marks mean nothing.  Once you're marked, you have 1.5% chance in spawning stalker in your mission, with a full squad of marked, you get 3.0% (think it was 4.5% last time).  The more marks doesn't matter, and having low equipment wouldn't matter either, else stalker would've tried to kill me when I was ranking Zephyr, Loki, Loki Prime, Dread, Latron Prime, etc etc (and I spam jackal whenever I'm bored so I'm marked almost 24/7.)